No response after first date?

Had a first date with a girl from an Internet site yesterday, we met up at a coffee house. I thought the date seemed to go well, she was pretty quiet (and was evidently nervous/anxious, just like she forewarned me she would).

Gor to the need of the date, before we departed I asked if she would be interested in a second date, she said yes straight away. I suggested an activity for the same time on Friday next week. She said that's great. I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek before we went our ways.

Anyway, texted her when I got home just to say thanks again, and that I had a good time. Said I was looking forward to our next date. No reply 24 hours later.

I can see she's been online so must have read it? What gives? She used to respond within the hour pre-first date. What should I do next?

What Girls Said 1

• Give it another day, but I don't think she is very interested, otherwise she would have responded.

What Guys Said 2

• Give her 2 days, if she doesn't respond then let her go. I'm sorry but I have pride in myself I would completely forget about her and move on.

• I'd give it a day or so and see if you hear anything from her , she could just be nervous or trying to determine how serious you were. I'm not really sure , don't want to seem too desperate at such an early stage by over contacting her