Why do guys lose interest in a girl?

I know loads of guys who have been texting either me or one of my friends, and then suddenly stopped after 2 weeks or less. It's really confusing, especially after they start off really keen and wanting to speak all the time. Surely if they find someone attractive they wouldn't want to lose them? Why does the appeal of this girl wear off?

Most Helpful Guy

• why do girls lose interest in a guy

• To echo what I said earlier on in a similar post. Guy likes girl, sends her really intense signals through body language. Girl acknowledges this, starts reciprocating those signals and developing feelings for him. Guy is in awe of girl, can't stop staring at her, stares into her eyes, follows her around, intentionally stands next to her like a spare part or pretending to look busy rather than having the balls to break the ice with her and get to know her a little better before he wears his heart on his sleeve and asks her out. This drags on for a period of two years or more. Girl then suspects guy is stringing her along as he has had ample opportunities to talk and has never acted on it. Girl then gets pissed off, starts sending out negative signals through body language, that tells him she's not playing anymore so back off. You couldn't have been that serious about her in the first place when didn't take the time to get to know her better and you made her wait that long. Bye bye boy.

• @Shorty1991 are you kidding? a true misigynist would do just that. all these MGTOW guys are retarded nerds that can't even get a female mosquito to suck them. it is SOOOO much more satisfying when you fuck em n dump em. (ignoring and depriving them of attention works too but it doesn't get your prostate emptied). ever wondered why players exist? its just that some are more evil than others.

• So I was right from the beginning then. I rest my case.

Most Helpful Girl

• They either found someone else, or you were playing too hard to get and they got bored.

What Guys Said 6

• what the guy said about cutting his losses could be, and a lot of the time is true, but it's not a guarantee. Not implying anything but maybe you got boring, I've got mates I love to pieces but they bore the fuck out of me and we get along best if we talk like once, twice a month, maybe t's something like this and it just seems so sudden becuase they were keen before

• If they don't think their feelings are being reciprocated, they will figure she's not into them and stop wasting their time on her.

• Maybe he didn't get what he wanted quick enough so he cut his losses. Probably looking for a hookup I assume.

• Maybe not his type personality wise, maybe going a girl he's into more

• They aren't getting what they want or assume they won't. Or they think you've placed them on the "friends" list.

• Ushually becuase they feel its going no where or find some things out about the girl that they dont like, or feel the girl is just playing games

What Girls Said 0