I would never date a black girl. Do you think that's racist?

I just don't like the way they look. I've never see one black girl that I found attractive, not one.

• No, not racist. That's just a preference.
  • Yeah, that's racist
Bump
Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not racist. I hate it when people say someone is racist for having a preference, it's stupid

• Whoa, this is the first time you actually said something intelligent on here. Congratulations!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's just your preferences. You're not racist for not finding atractive black girls, you just are looking for another look.

What Girls Said 17

• Do people actually like the way you look? I don't know a black girl that would want to date you as well.

• LmfaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ohhh we're so hurt (sarcasm) that's your prerogative kid. You won't make us or break usπŸ˜‰ It's not what u say, but howww u say it. *Kanye mic grab*** I just wanna thank... @SakuraChii @mutedaisy & @angela55 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for their marvelous input πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

• Did you even read over your opinion before posting it. Have you ever even had a formal education?

• Lmao ur response is block nahhhh block me I'll make another account and follow u around. But you will always be... a hurt little boy and I pray for u😘😘😘CHOCOLATE KISSES.

• I dont like the way you look either, it's just my preference *shrugs*
    Having a preference is not racist but the way you explained that is not necessary, especially in public if I were you I would keep that to myself.

• Never say never lol. But na, I don't think it's racist, just a personal preference or you just haven't seen one that's caught your eye.

• Well I've never seen one black girl that I was attracted to, not even Beyonce

• I don't find her attractive either... maybe because she's a girl not because she's black @butheadkakakak

• Sucks to be me I guess (biracial). Lolol. But yeah it's just a preference. Unless it's because they're black the reason you don't like them then it's not racist

• No, it's just a preference.
    But I don't know how you cannot find this utterly gorgeous
    s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../...56d80011d1. jpg

• To me, it is racist to not even be attracted to a SINGLE person from a certain racial group. But you do you, yeah?

• a preference can be racist lol but its whatever not a big deal in the grand schem of things. date who u want

• It be the most unattractive guys who are the pickiest

• Personally, I do not see how you are getting girls in the first place, it has nothing to do with the race of the girl, it's just I'm surprised if you manage to get any woman because you look unattractive to me

• I am a black girl and no I dont think you are racist. Every one has a type.

• i don't think that makes you racist but i do think that it makes you weird lol, not a single one? not even Gabrielle Union?

• that's your preference

• No, that's just your preference.

• Having a preference is not racist

• Have you ever sseen an ethiopian girl?

• and we dont like the way u look. what makes you racist is making this post. what do you want, cosigners?

• yeah that's pretty messed up. you never know, you might see a beautiful girl one day who's dark skinned. i don't think it's " wise " to close yourself off to a whole group of people for there skin color and " the way " they " look " especially when all black people don't look the same.
    I'm not black and i've never dated a black guy or women, but i'm not going to say i'm NEVER going to date someone because of there skin color etc.

• Honestly, it's your preference. Just one question I need you to answer please, how many black women have you encountered? Because it seems as if you haven't seen many. No worries tho, everyone has preferences. Just curious.

• I have seen a lot and I don't find any of them attractive

• Okay, that's cool. I think the feeling might be mutual, bub. Just saying. 😄

What Guys Said 25

• "I would #never date a black girl. Do you think that's racist?" In my mind, yes it is racist. Since you said 'never' as in 'at all', right? So if that's the case, it can't be categorized as a "preference" since black girls are nor ever will be on your radar.

This is how my radar (preference list) works and please keep in mind that none of this is 'definite' in the real world (since I like everyone equally).

1. Blacks
    2. Asians
    3. Middle Eastern
    4. Latinas
    5. Biracials
    6. Whites

Now that is what I call having a "preference". And now I'm wondering if you told the truth "how would your list really look?". Since black girls couldn't be on it, since they aren't even an option in your mind (judging from what you wrote to other GAGers LOL), right? But ofc you'd never have enough ball to say that aloud now would you? But I'm sure you'd put them on the list of the girls that you like YET never give them a chance IRL (if I'm full shit just tell me) HAHA.

#TLDR you're a "covert racism" at its finest with yo s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../...0a7f85d588. jpg looking ass

• judging from your profile pic i think they'll be alright

• If the motive of it is a preference motive, it's not racist. If you won't do it because you hate them just because they're black, then it's racist.

• I'm more or less the same, not ideologically against dating a black girl just never met one I found attractive (though to be fair I've not met many)

• Bro, I know some perfect looking black girls that would make you change your mind in a heartbeat if you saw them. I personally don't discriminate, and I have an open preference to all women regardless of color. Don't say you would never date one, or it will come back to bite you.

• this question is racist... not the preference.

• Black men and black women are always the target..

• I think that's racist and that's perfectly fine.

• That's fine nothing wrong with it.
    A lot of White people myself included that I know would never date a Black girl.
    Does it make us racist?
    FUCK NO
    I have nothing against Black people they're people just like anybody else.

Cue the angry Black girls

• I'm the same way and I'm not racist at all. There have been 1 or 2 I have found attractive though but for the most part no. But they seem to like me lol. It's just a preference.

• Never say never. ...

http://youtu.be/Ql1IFJwF0SQ

• I used to be like you also. Still am a little, but I do find some black women attractive though. They tend to have the nicest boobs in my opinion.

• Not racist, but you're missing out

• Exactly, its just not the race your genes are saaying you are attracted to.
    Everyone now likes to throw the "racist" card all the time now.
    Nothing wrong with who you like and no one can tell you who to like either.

• DUDE THE QUESTION SOUNDED A BIT RUDE... TO BE HONEST...

• Date who you please mate. Never ever let anybody tell you your doing wrong. They're the bitter idiots not you

• I don't think they'll miss you

• I don't think that it's racist its just who you find attractive.

• For some people it is. Just as you're homophobic if you don't want to date gay people.

• Never say never but nah long as you don't hate them, than its no big deal.

• If race is only about looks, and it is okay to have a preference about looks, then I don't see how it would be a problem. If you aren't attracted to a certain look, then clearly you wouldn't be attracted to a certain race that has that type of look.

• No, we can't help who we are attracted to. I'm only attracted to white girls

• Every single black girl? They don't all look alike or have the same personalities. The one thing they all have in common is skin colour. If you don't like them for their skin colour then I don't know.. definitely not racist if you want.

• No. As long as you don't go out of your way to tell them that out in public, it shouldn't matter what you are into.

• Everyone has different preferences. Some people are attracted to all races, a few races, only their race, or races other than theirs.