Somebody help me please? I am like sooo stuck?

Ok. I like two different people at the same time. one is a boy, one is a girl. We'll start with the boy. I like him and he used to like me but now he won't even talk to me. he used to hug me and everything but now he just tells me to shut up and it hurts my feelings. Anyway, it's probably not gonna happen anyway lol but I'm more concerned about the girl. this girl is my bff. I've liked her for the longest time too. She is pansexual or bi, she doesn't really know, so me being a girl doesn't get in the way. I just really want to be something more than just best friends but im deadly scared that I'll mess our friendship up. I don't think she likes me back anyway. I've had friends before joke and say that I liked her and I got told that she made a weird face ( they told her afterward it was a joke) it's almost Valentine's Day and I don't know. advice please?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say the girl based on what you say about the guy!

• Threesome

What Girls Said 1

• I would go with the girl. The guy seems to not be interested from what you said. I would just be honest and tell her how you feel. If she's really your friend, I don't think it will mess the friendship up. Good luck!