Not being a pushover?

Ok so there is this very attractive girl where she asked me to get her something and she said she would pay me back. She was going to but I told her not to worry about it. There was another time she asked me but I wasn't going there so she didn't bother. It just seems like she wasted me to pay for her again. There have been times where people have helped me, but I've payed them back or helped them when they needed help and paid it forward. I don't want this girl to think that she can keep asking me to get things and it is going to just be alright not to pay me. I don't like to run down people for money, but I don't want to be a pushover either. The other thing is i actually like the girl, but we're not dating.

What Girls Said 2

• oh wow! No don't let her borrow anymore money from you!

• Tell her no from now on or tell her she had to pay you back.

What Guys Said 1

• She is using her 'attractiveness' to make you pay for her, and I'm pretty sure she'd be getting 'freebies' from several other men too.