I'm afraid of what my girlfriend will think of me once she knows me?

She sees me as this cute guy that is funny to her, but what she doesn't know is that im not the center of attention in my group of friends and i rarely talk much and i stand and watch people talk a lot. she's gonna think im boring and i feel like reputation means everything to people. If you ain't cool in your group of friends, you ain't cool nowhere else.. Sometimes i feel like i bug my friends too much..

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you need to be the center of attention. As long as you've got her attention everything should be fine. If that girl thinks the real you is boring she doesn't even deserve to be your girlfriend. However, you have to give her a chance don't think so lowly of your own girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt it. As long as you're communicative and funny with her, her current perception of you will not alter much.