Why did my girlfriend punch me after I cheated on her?

she punched me, slapped me, shouted at me, choked me, gave me a black eye, and gave me a bloody nose when she caught me in bed with my ex. why did she have to be so violent?

she also left me

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe becase you're a dick? She loved you and you completely betrayed her, crushed her heart, she felt like a little girl accidently letting go of a balloon. She grew close to you and absent mindedly, you let her whilst you were dirty enough to go shagging with your ex. How come i'm 14 years old and I have more sense than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you cheated on her! At least she didn't cut your dick off lol.

What Girls Said 14

• she was really angry and didn't expect that the one she loved would do that to her...
    i3. kym-cdn. com/.../1234931504682. jpg

• Because you cheated on her...
    Isn't that obvious? vignette2. wikia. nocookie. net/.../latest

• She was hurt. Not saying it's right because in no way is it right at all. But you've disrespected her, made her feel unwanted, rejected, and have made her feel like she's less than the girl you cheated on her with. You guys were in a commitment together and you broke it. She's gonna be upset. And that's the way she reacted

• Well wouldn't you be angry if the tables were turned?
    I maybe wouldn't go as far as beating the shit out of my boyfriend if he ever cheated on me. There's that saying, you don't know what you had until its gone, I don't think i could trust him enough to take him back.
    But yes, she sounds like she's a little too aggressive and violent, she could be doing with channeling that aggression on something else, thats coming from an ex kick boxer/kyu at judo.
    Dude I think she needs a punch bag. Lol

• There is not excuse for her physical violence but there was also no excuse for your cheating. How about you both go your separate ways and hopefully both of you get the help you need for your issues.

• Well if I was her I defiantly would have punched you and yelled at you. Don't cheat and you wouldn't have this problem

• Thank god that she was nice like that you'll go to the hospital if you were my boyfriend and cheating hah

• Good, I'm upset she didn't do worse.

• what would you do in her position?

• I'd have to be in restraints in order to prevent me from completely annihilating you.

• Your dumb lol you may have not deserved all of that but at the same time you did I don't know actually

• Because you were violent to her heart. Obviously she was wrong for hurting you but you were wrong for being like that. That's a pretty stupid question.

• She did go overboard with the abuse but seriously are you asking this question? You cheated on her!

• Bc you're an a-hole. I wouldn't have done that physically, but i'd be visioning doing it. I hate cheaters. Shame on you! You deserve it.

• Well deserved Buddy.. LOL!
    DON'T ACT like the VICTIM NOW

• She must have really liked/loved you and feels as if you betrayed her.(I mean you did.) (She really choked you? )

What Guys Said 15

• *after reading girl's comments*

so hitting a guy is justified if he cheats on her

the fuck is their problem lol

• Shiiit. This be a classic of lazy trollin'.
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://mediamedia4. giphy. com/media/YD94dyHmWRW0w/200w_d. gifow">media2. giphy. com/media/iHAECzhjZHzj2/200w_d. gifow">media4. giphy. com/media/mLTU9nlFaeJ20/200w_d. gif
    https://media2. giphy. com/media/iHAECzhjZHzj2/200w_d. gif
    https://media4. giphy. com/media/YD94dyHmWRW0w/200w_d. gif

• Bravo to her *claps* Um, you really haft to ask why. It's simple, she caught you cheating on her with your EX, her catching you cheating hurt her deep inside emotionally, so she physically hurt externally.

• While I never condone violence, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess she felt hurt, betrayed, and cheated on and was very angry with you. What do you think?

• Why did you let her? Some women are and because they're a woman they think they can get away with it and usually will... and by "get away with it" I don't mean hitting her back or anything, I mean like pressing charges.

• It's you're own fault! I'd say that you got off pretty lightly!

• Because you're a deserving coward.

• Bro your girlfriend is a beast

• You got off easy. Most girls would have trashed your car.

• Yeah you cheated but you could press charges. Can she? Not saying you're right but she over did it

• I smell a troll.

• I am just thinking... what would have happened in vice versa case... you would be in jail...

• As much of a douchbag as you are I'd call the police. If it was they other way around you would be in jail so quickly.

• How can you be stupid enough to get caught red handed Is the better question

• She was pretty angry...