Who here got first bf/gf in their 20's?

Just curious because im turning 19 soon and never had a boyfriend before.

• Yes
    29% (5)65% (11)47% (16)Vote
  • No
    71% (12)35% (6)53% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
People say im pretty and funny! Somehow i just dont have one. Maybe its up to faith?
*fate*

0|1
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Um let me think I had my first one at around 16-17 years old if I remember right.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't get my first serious boyfriend till I was 21, as in one that I had a good, non-toxic relationship with.

sidenote- being funny and pretty alone won't suffice to 'get you' a boyfriend. It will generally take a bit of active effort on both sides.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I haven't had an intimate relationship with a girlfriend at all yet because I turn down those who come onto me without even trying to befriend me. Something's really fishy about those encounters. It started when I was 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first girlfriend when I was 12. Broke up with her for probably the most stupid reason ever. I'm sure a guy will come along soon enough..

0|0
    0|0
  • My first serious and sexual girlfriend was when i was 21 and she was 19. We gave each other our V cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am 22, and I am still single. I did have a couple of lovers in my past, but it never turned into a Relationship. I am waiting for the right person. No need to rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely will

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 26 and still never had a girlfriend 😓

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 22 and still haven't had a girlfriend. There's no standard of age to have a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first serious girl friend (more than putting arm around) I was 19. Funny thing too because as painfully attracted to girls as I've been throughout my life, I only had 4 girl friends 2 serious 2 not and it's now been 30 years ago since my last.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• *raises hand* I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 20 years old and I am so glad I waited!

1|1
    0|0
  • Not me, but I wish I'd waited until I got out of high school before I started dating. For me, at least, it's not exactly all it's cracked up to be. I like the single life, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I did>>.! I don't know where I stand haha! I don't know!

0|0
    0|0
  • nah i didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • First and only boyfriend at thirteen, and now married to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first boyfriend at 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • still never had one :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.

I got my first boyfriend when I was 17.

No worries, I believe you'll find someone.

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first boyfriend at 19 almost 20 so i guess that counts lol😬

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 21

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my first boyfriend 3 months before I turn 20... so OP there's still hope

0|0
    0|0