Boyfriend likes other girls' ig pics and not mine?

Okay so I am not usually big on social media but lately he hasn't been liking my pics but I have noticed he has liked several other girls selfies. What should I think of this? Also he just last night had a party with all guys and a one girl who he refers to me as hot af. I dunno I sometimes feel inferior.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it when guys do that. I've had ex's do that in the past but my boyfriend doesn't do that at all so I think it's just a type of guy who feels the need to do it. It could also just be immaturity. Either way you can't do much of social media but you can definitely tell him it's not necessary to comment on other girls in front of you.

• He's really nice otherwise and it's true his friends are prettier than me. I just don't know why he is with me then 😣

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I think the whole instagram thing is stupid. You shouldn't worry about who's pictures he likes but I would be suspicious if he's talking about another girl being "hot af", especially to YOU - his girlfriend. I'd say confront him about it and let him know it makes you feel uncomfortable and that you don't like that he does that. He's probably going to get mad and defensive but he needs to know where you stand on this topic.

• You shouldn't let any man make you feel less than you are. If you don't feel secure about your relationship then there will always be problems. Communicate with him and tell him you don't like that he compliments women more than he does you. Don't feel like you need to compare yourself to other women. You don't need a guy to give you reassurance.

• I dont think inferior is the word but insecure. In this case, its understandable. Its not like I would want my boyfriend to like "ALL" my pics just some and he should treat you with love and respect and put you above other women. This behavior is questionable on his part but for now I would keep a close eye on him.

• Meh.

He is a sociopath and a insecure loser. You should dump him.

You can find somebody who will treat you way better and then you will wonder why you let him emotionally torture you for so long. Just because he has low self esteem, don't let him drag you down there with him.

:\

• He's nice otherwise and I am not hot. But why is he with me tthen?

• People should just get the fuck off from social media. Seriously.

• He just wants to hurt you so do not let it happen.

• Get rid of him. Oh.. and I know know know that is so easy to type and so very hard to do but this is what needs to be done. He may like you and he may be attracted to you but you are wasting your time with this guy. He doesn't respect you and he definitely doesn't love you.

Im so so sorry :(

• I think it's time for a new boyfriend. If my partner would say some other girl is hot. He'd be dead..

• I think it's an attempt to make you jealous

• Some guys use internet as an escape of reality to feel like they have the freedom to do whatever they want. In reality they don't cross the line.

Imagine if none of you uses facebook, will you feel inferior? Also you shouldn't let your self worth be determined by your boyfriend's "likes" It's not healthy.

• Or IG in your case