How do you gain confidence?

If you believe you are too ugly and that a girl would never date you cause I just look in the mirror and go damn your ugly

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence comes with self acceptance. You may not think you are attractive, but I know there is someone out there that does, or will (if they haven't met you yet). Know that you have things to offer. Like what skills you have. What are you good at? You need to get yourself to the point of not caring what others think of you, and I know its hard sometimes, but you need to find a way to be happy with yourself and what you've accomplished and what you've got first.

• I don't have anything to offer

• I have and I have failed it led me to delete all my profiles I would message women and never get responses same thing on tinder which doesn't help my self esteem any

• Maybe try some different pictures and change how your profile is a bit.

What Girls Said 4

• Um.

You'll have to stop thoughts that are limiting and self-defeating. Cut your negative thoughts immediately and replace with words that are positive and confident.

The more you repeatedly send positive messages to yourself, the more confident you will become.

:\

• Well I have never once had a girlfriend and I'm 24

• @snazzyCAT22 I just don't see it I just see getting older and watching everyone else be in happy relationships

• That might be the best I can do

• hair dryer!

• This is me lol but I'm engaged

I don't have to care anymore

• learn to dance, it helped me become comfortable in my body

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of people who post here think they're unattractive, but the opinions say otherwise

Eat healthy, work out, love what you do, it all helps with confidence

• I can't figure out why a girl won't make eye contact with me, some days I'm so confident in saying hello and feeling really good, and she won't even look at me then starts the second guessing

• I know those feels, bro. I sadly do not have the answer for that.

• Simply... don't give a shit about anything and anyone bro... dat's wot I do... if I started giving a damn about wot's going on on da world... I'd end up being crazy...

• It's hard I never had a girlfriend before

• Relax u are not ugly...

• Then why can't I get a girl

• dont be beta. confidence should be an inner thing not based on external factors. u should build core confidence that external events can't touch it. you get a rejection? totaly cool move on to the next etc.

• how you build core confidence? read books, meditate, discover your talents and passions, travel, do hiking, take field trips, help people etc.

• I appreciate your help but I'll just stay single

• more pussy for us then. stay a piece of shit pal. but you'll be shit in all things in life. your mentality poisons all potential opportunities of progress. not just with women. on the contrary if you change for the better, your whole life will be better. adios.