Guys, who would you rather date if there were only these 7 girls left in the world?

Imagine this situation, only 7 women have survived some great cataclysm, you are one of the few male survivors, and you have to procreate with one of them, in order to restore the humankind and repopulate the Earth.

• Wanda - she is an extreme Feminist and Atheist, but very hot (10/10)
  • Martha - she is Obese (about 300 lbs), but has big boobs and even larger ass
  • Catherine - she is a strict Vegan, very attractive (9/10), but wants to control your diet
  • Helga - she is a Bodybulider, very strong and muscular, but has pretty face & nice personality
  • Anna - she is a Midget, only 4'3 ft tall, but very cute (7/10), although, she is a bit slutty
  • Tanya - she is a female Commando, Martial artist, and Sexually Dominant, she wants to make you her bitch
  • Jenny - she is a Giant girl, 7'2 ft tall, but gorgeous face (8/10), and has very cool sense of humor

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I could get along with Catherine, because I'm already a vegetarian...
    Wanda is ok too, I'm also atheist, and I have nothing against feminists...
    I guess Jenny is cool, I like tall girls, even taller than me...
    However - Tanya is actually my type of girl ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think majority of guys would pick Jenny, or Catherine, I'm not sure, Tanya is a bit similar like me, but most guys usually don't like dominant girls.

What Guys Said 12

• F.

Please F. If I have to, I'll cause the cataclysm myself.

• I don't know about any really but I got a good chuckle from some of the choices that were left in this imaginary scenario 😆 As Anna, little and slutty😂 Jenny the 7 foot woman 😆 Tanya wants to make me her Biotch 😂 I choose Helga, we can at least work out together in this lively scenario 🤔

• I would pick Catherine. I do eat meat but I don't care about it that much. I will never be able to tolerate all the others.

• Chances are the vegan girl , i can deal with eating plants if everything else is good , but in a more realsitiv scenraio most women will be the weak ones who are afraid of everything and won't be really that picky

• Jenny, Love long legs

• Anna for sure! I like short girls, the slutty side could be turned and used in my favour for a fun sex life.

• Lol, fuck all of you. Helga and I are gonna squat till the end of the world!!

• Honestly, I think I would kill myself...

• Why?

• What's the point of living if my favorite show is not on anymore?
      Also, why do I have to limit myself to only one? It's not like there is anybody else alive to judge me ! Also, all those girls deserves some lovin. Well, except for the feminist and the vegan 😛. If I am the only guy alive, it would be cruel to be exclusive. I am not even joking here.

• Okey Dokey :P

• Catherine. I've been vegan for years so absolutely no problem.

• I would date Wanda, I'm an atheist too, I support feminism and I love 10/10 girls :P

• Either Jenny or Helga

• Ooooooooooooo Jennnyyyyyy where art thou?

What Girls Said 5

• Why not pick all of them? It's not like marriage exist anymore.

The downside would be that your children would have to mate with their half siblings but they would've had to do that anyway if you only picked one of them... So this way at least is lessens the full siblings mating with one another.

• But not all the guys like all of these girls ;)

• Yeah true... But i mean more as a fling and just to keep having babies.

Take one for the human race lol

• lmao i chose the wrong one

• If there were 7 female for every one male survivor, for the sake of our species please have sex with all of them

• There would be a lot of inbreeding with the next generation...

• You think? LOL, some guys wouldn't like some of those 7 girls :P

• Jenny sounds cool af if I were a guy

• Wanda sounds like a good catch to me :p.