Guys, do you prefer bad bitches than a pretty good girl?

I am 49kg/162cm. My boyfriend wants me to be thinner and he wants me to exercise.
He likes thin girls who exercises. For the exercise part, I can understand. But I don't think I have to be thinner. Actually I am prettier than all his ex but he thinks they are hot because they are quite thin.
He was dumped by them, they are bitches who treated him badly and cheated on him. What surprised me is that he said at that time he knew they cheated on him but it was better than breaking up with them. I told him that I can't love two people at same time, he said i am too naive (not in a good way).
Well I gradually believe that guys like bitches even sometimes they are not that pretty.
if i want to, it's very easy to attracts guys, I cut off them for my boyfriend. But apparently he doesn't appreciate that, which makes me wonder if he would be more into me if I become a bitch like all his ex?

What Guys Said 3

• I like a mean, cruel, rotten bitch. No feelings... Straight up F-ing, no love at all. The kind that would cheat on me all the time, the kind that would run at the drop of hat.

I love the way you use the phrase "I cut them off"... I would LOVE that.

• Hi, yeah i think it's my respect to my boyfriend, everyone deserves to be respected. Many people like to play game though...

• Being thin and being a bitch are two totally separate things you know that right? Or are you Meghan Trainor?

• haha yeah you are right, I mixed two things made me angry happened that night loll

• I like both.

What Girls Said 0