Why have I not been able to get ANY guy interested in me?

So basically, I don't think I've ever really attracted guys beyond being just friends, which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that I'm about to turn 21, hahaha. I've not thought much of it until now, but it's really starting to freak me out! I'm reserved, not necessarily shy, but I'm always really friendly to people and enjoy going out in more relaxed settings (concerts/pubs/house parties, not too keen on clubs)! I'm pretty independent and I've always kind of done my own thing (usually hiking/camping/running or anything outside), but I do have a group of friends that I'm really tight with, so it's not like I'm a complete loner haha. Anyways my love life has *literally* been non-existent since I've been alive (like never even been kissed, omg), and now other people (i. e. family/friends/friends of friends) have been commenting on it and I'm starting to worry that there's something wrong! I'm fairly confident and I'm not religious or anything so it's not like this is intentional, haha. What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you South Asian? It is a little hard to tell from your photo.

If so, then the answer is probably that white guys think you are too conservative and wouldn't be worth the effort, and South Asians may think you are too wild and would not be interested in them. Other cultures can experience this same problem.

Without meeting you in person, no one can really tell you what your problem is, the best they can do is to guess.

My suggestion is to try online dating. Be careful to only meet in a public place, but you get to meet lots of guys and one will catch your fancy.

Most Helpful Girl

• U know what! Fuck society standards! That some shit! You do you. You love at your own time and at your own pace! And everyone can suck it!

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have a picture of yourself?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there is anything wrong with you but I do worry that sharing this information with some guys will either scare them off or make them try to take advantage of your "innocence".

Some men like to "teach" girls about... you know.. stuff. Once they are done "playing" they will dump you and get rid of you.

Not trying to scare you because not all men are like this but a lot are. Take things slowly and start as friends first. Don't let your family pressure you into anything.