Would you date someone who is genderfluid?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    I like masculine men.

By all means, I'll be the persons friend but I wouldn't find them attractive in that way.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• A what now?

• Probably no. I'm all for people expressing themselves and being true to who they are, that's awesome... But I'm heterosexual and I wanna date a person who's 100% male, both physically and mentally. Who knows, I may change my mind someday, but this is how I feel right now at this very moment!

• Meh, sure. I'm bi so it's not like it's going to affect me.

• Yep. Nothing wrong with that and it doesn't make me think of a person as any less attractive.

• O, k their are so many different definitions of gender fluid. does this mean androgynous or you refuse to all yourself male? If your androgynous as long as you act fairly masculine but wanna wear that eyeliner and shop in the girl a section. As long as it's not roo flamboyant I could probably deal maybe

• Not at all

• Probably not.

• I like man parts buy if your sex is male and you identify as gender fluid then I'm fine lol

• NOOOOOOOOOOO.

• No. what everyone else said

• I honestly wouldn't. I like guys, not girls and guys :T

I'd be their friend though :) I just wouldn't date them.

• came to mention that i thought this said 'gluten allergy' and was ready to respond no lol

• i'm genderfluid hmu

• No way

What Guys Said 18

• Like Miley Cyrus? lol

Even if they dont act like Miley it seems like extra drama. Maybe Im wrong but from the definition I imagine them as being confused, promiscuous, moody/dramatic, heyper senitive, and just plain awkward to be around. Every time I've seen a picture of someone who identifies as genderfluid on tumblr they are usually chubby with short often hair dyed in an odd color and usually have peircings. Not really my type.

there's so many straight women to choose from that for me to want to date a genderfluid person they would have to have rare positive qualities that I couldnt easily find in a straight girl. Realistically I dont see that happening so Im going to say no.

• I had to look this up, I didn't know people were like that. I mean I have feminine things about me sometimes, but I don't feel like a girl or act like a girl. I act like a dude, I just care about my looks and feelings sometimes get the better of me.

But I do not think I would date a girl that, on some days, just acts like a dude. I think this one girl that liked me was a genderfluid. She was straight, and liked dudes, but she wasn't very girly. She can act girly, but acted like "one of the guys" a lot and that kinda turned me off. She was pretty, but I just didn't like how she always wore baggy sweatpants and acted like a dude sometimes.

• I don't know what that means so I googled it. It said 'Sometimes they feel like boy then sometimes they would feel like girl and sometimes in between'... That just just sounds like a confused person o. O

• 0|1
  • So your hot girlfriend could come in from work dressed as a man one day with a big strap on and demand you make dinner then dress slutty coz he/she wants to pump you up the arse before they have a few beers and pass out on the couch. FUCK that. Why have I got a feeling some screwballs going to call me sexist for not being open to everything I just said

• Gender isn't a fluid it's either male or female.
    I only date natural born females.

• No, I'd rather not date someone who is delusional.

• I didn't know about "genderfluid" (so much naaaaames today... it's becoming hard to know the meaning of each one)

Date... i don't know, i don't want to gove false hopes. Can the person get pregnant?
    Yes, maybe.

• No way they sound crazy.

• I'm Pansexual , so all that really matters to me is personality, and if they have a nice face, otherwise I don't care

• what the fuck is gender-fluid?

• What is that?

• I'm not romantically interested in the male sex or gender, so no.

• No, I would not.

• No, I would not. I in no way believe in that lifestyle.

• I have no idea. I've only read about it, and never met anyone who self identified as gender fluid.

If they have a penis I'm not interested.

I can imagine many scenarios where it would bother me, but those are scenarios in my head.

My guess is it would be an issue, but having no real life experience with it, and knowing that genderfluid is sort of a basket not one 'thing', i'd 'see', but it depends on specifics and how it plays out in the context of a romantic and sexual relationship.

• Yeah as long as I found them physically attractive. My families extremely conservative though but I really like them so it would be tough.

• What does that mean exactly?

• It means that their gender varies depending on how they're feeling at that moment, or what day it is.

Yes, it's as stupid as it sounds.

• @Xelebrum That's strange. That has to be more of mental issue than anything.

I don't feel that way about transgenders or androgynous people, but those two groups have a clear cut gender they fit into. I would not entertain the idea of being with someone that just decides what gender they are at any given moment.