Which one do you place more importance on?

• The looks of the face
    71% (24)83% (10)74% (34)Vote
  • Height
    18% (6)0% (0)13% (6)Vote
  • I don't have a preference for either of these
    11% (4)17% (2)13% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Face is more important but I would be lying if I said that height doesn't matter to me. It does. What I'm saying is that I'd choose a shorter guy with a handsome face over a taller guy with an ugly face. If I really had to pick one.

I guess I have certain standards/preferences for both? No shame. I like what I like.

May not be a politically correct answer but screw it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The looks. Height isn't really important, but being attracted to their face is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um.

I find this a hard question. Both are very important. There's this guy in one of my classes with a great personality and is attractive.

But one thing I hate though, is that he's the same exact height as me, which is really bad considering I'm 5'11''.

Bottom line, for every attractive guy, I want you to at least be taller than me. And for every tall guy, I want to at least find you somewhat attractive.

:\

0|1
    0|0
    • There are plenty of tall guys out there who like tall girls. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.

• I put height. I just can't get over trying to date someone shorter than me. As tall as me or taller, for me please! It's just one of those things that I definitely look at. Of course, height isn't THE most important thing to me. Personality probably is tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you 5'9 or over that? because I think that's the height where guys can be shorter than you.

• I'm like 5' 8" and a quarter lol I'm like 5' 9" or taller with the shoes I wear tho (unless I'm wearing my flats or flip-flops of course) I'm getting more into like heeled boots so it's hard to tell lol But the other day I was at the doctor's and they got 5' 8 so Ima go with that since i was just wearin flip-flops

• The face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Face.. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • face. no competition. it doesn hav to be a perfect face, i just have to be attracted to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are guys so hung up on height?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.