How do I recognize player?

Most Helpful Guy

• A - Players usually want to have sex without any commitment.

B - Players are usually willing to spend money and sweet words on you, but time and sacrifice are the bane of players. Time and sacrifice for a loved one cannot be faked, and there are no refunds. Usually a player is willing to spend a little bit of these in order to sack a very beautiful woman, but they will only go so far, find that limit.

C - Take into account his history if you can. People rarely change, especially at your age. If they were a player to women before, they'll most likely be a player now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, you'll know.

• I honestly wish I could know of 1 trick that actually identifies the players. All the stuff that I know of that girls use just test a guy's patience. You just keep excluding impatient guys and that's about it, not all of them are players..

What Guys Said 5

• He flirts a lot with the girls.

• They're more assertive.
    Look at the girls he's dated and how they turned out...

• You can't recognize a really good player, you'll be in his bed by the time you figure it out. A bad player, well they're easy to spot, they turn you off, creepy, try hards. But your intuition goes a long way, you should quiet your mind and look inside to see how you feel about someone, if you sense something off, then their probably is.

• You can't that is the entire point of a player... at least if he is good at it

• at your age doesn't matter have fun

What Girls Said 0