Was he interested?

ok this happened a while back but I don't know why I am thinking about it now :P
so, my friend wanted to hook me up with a guy. One day the guy contacts me saying that he is with my friend at x place and that they were talking about me and he wants to meet me blablabla..
so of course I came :P and we chatted a bit and all although he was busy with some stuff.
Basically he is a professional tennis player and studies in the states so I didn't want to get involved with him anw, therefore I didn't try to reach back.
After 2 weeks he called at night telling me to join him in a party. He insisted a LOT but I was travelling the next day so I bailed out. I told him that when he comes back to lebanon to contact me again but he didn't.. :(

so question is... was he interested or just wanted to have fun?
and did I blew it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have been interested in spending some time with you... but based on the story there has not been enough time together for him to be able to "like" you.
    What I mean is: it takes time to learn to know each other and basically there's only been one good chat.
    But who knows, the call may still come. These professional athletes have busy agendas!

• that s exactly what I thought. since when he comes to Lebanon he barely has time to see his family, train and have some competitions or endorsements to do and leave

• Thanks for the MH! :D

• you re wlc :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you blew it. You were nice enough to him. I feel like he didn't step up to the plate enough, for it to have developed into anything. And I feel this has more with the fact that he isn't based in Lebanon, and perhaps him not looking for anything serious at the moment, than anything to do with you.

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds like he was just interested in a hookup. No way to know for sure, though.

• No, I don't think he was interested as such.

• hmm probably just wanted to have fun but he's probably a good guy that you could date seriously. he probably would not have stopped talking to you if you didn't sleep with him but he was definitely insinuating that he wanted to hook up.

i would not assume its over, if you want him to keep talking to you just message him first a few times and get back on his radar

• He wanted to have FUN with your BODY and
    establish a Fun Body at this port O call
    He has many ports O call and a gal at almost all of them

You blew IT thankfully instead of HIM = ugh
    Why doesn't he just pay a pro for it?

• that was harsh :P

• Been around and had my eyes opened for me the tough way, not my place to over protect you... you probably know what you're doing, sorry

• lol it s fine I liked the comment

• Either just wanted fun or assumed you weren't interested. You told him to contact you again so I think he just wanted fun. Or possibly he's found someone new and no longer single.

• wait, let me quickly check

http://i.imgur.com/vnDRxa3.gif

he wants to bang you

• oh shush yumix xD

• excuse me? :P
      I don t need any more answers anw I got the response I need

• eh good lol 👍

• You made an excuse for not seeing him. He took this as a sign you were blowing him off.

You blew it.

• What yumix said 😛

• He was interested, you didn't reciprocate, he lost the interest :p tough love xD

• what yumix said.

• I guess he is interested, not too much but he is indeed.

What Girls Said 1

• He lost interest