6 dates in one month. Guys, thoughts?

Went on 6 dates within about a month with a guy. He said he felt like he wasn't meeting his personal health goals for himself so he's evaluating if he can be with someone. He said he enjoys spending time with me and if I'm still interested, what solutions I have if we continued to date. I told him I enjoy time with him too but he should do what's best for him and if he continues to want to see me, I would support his goals and we could workout together, cook healthy meals. He said ok that sounds good, let's give it a try. It's been nearly a week since I've heard from him. Is he done?
Both in our mid-thirties.

So I did "probe" for info. He said he thought I was no longer interested so he didn't contact me. I said I felt the same. We agreed we would discuss getting together.
I called him that night and he did not answer. I have not heard from him since.
Why would a guy be so willing and attentive to texts if he was going to blow me off?

Most Helpful Guy

• What does he mean by "personal health goals"? Is that another term for he isn't getting any? Please elaborate.

• He's trying to lose weight/tone. He's not fat or anything but wants to improve.

• Maybe it's just bs and that was his way out?

• Maybe, if I were you I'd probe a bit to find out why exactly he can't make time to make it work.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think so, or he is really busy

• He's trying to lose weight/tone. He's not fat or anything but he does want to improve.