Bros, should I go for this chick?

So we known each other for bout half a year, she is into me, problem is im not really attracted to her and she's a virgin. I have pretty high standards... any issues in your experience that has stopped you? isn't the first time i've done a virgin. Problem is i imagine she will want a relationship and be super clingy as most virgins are.
.. Bang or pass?
@nohomobrah
@polocrew

• Bang
    33% (10)
  • Pass
    67% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Be sweet to her, especially since she's a virgin. Tell her that you're not ready to settle down with anyone, not by a long shot, and you don't feel ready for a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship right now, but dating would be cool. Then you'll at least have a nice young lady to accompany you to the cinematheque.

If cinema leads to sinful sex (boo-YAH!), then that's fine, you've given her the warnings and provisos, her eyes are open, etc. And if nothing else she'll have had a decent guy as a first sexual partner, which is nice for her and for you.

I vote C, "Move forward with it."

• Dude here's the deal.. You don't need to high standards to fck a girl.. It's a fuck and nothing else. I try to be as morally correct as I can when i sleep around.. I tell them upfront I want sex and nothing more.

THe issue with that is that they will lie and essential prostitute themselves hoping that you can give them more. But we gatta look out for ourselves int he dating game brah.

Honestly if she is dumb enough to get played than she deserves it. Nothing is wrong with sticking your dick in a vagina. Don't let feminist and naysayers tell you otherwise. So my answer is.. Fck her dude. If you don't bang her someone else will.

• Brah you need to tell me about this upfront shit because i have asked a chick do you wanna have sex at a party and got drink up in my nose... don't remember much after that

• If only older chicks had the young tight bodies, older chicks just like 2 fuck, no strings attached that's for sure.

• "Dude here's the deal.. You don't need to high standards to fck a girl.. It's a fuck and nothing else."

This is the best thing I read on GAG this year 😂

• "im not really attracted to her"
    "i imagine she will want a relationship and be super clingy"

Dude... rub one out, then ask yourself again.

• With your feeings on the matter, not only would t be a dick move to do her, you'd be screwing yourself as well in all likelihood

• Pretty self explanatory really. Live and let live. Pass bro.

• Lmaoo at these gayass Paras they wrote on your shit @nohomo gtfo fgit, Bang her in pussy

• Is this a windup with all these replies?

• hmm... depends... is she hot? XD

• yeah bang her...

• "I'm not really attracted to her"
    "Problem is I imagine she will want a relationship and be super clingy as most virgins are"

Seems obvious don't do it.

• is she hot? like, if she wasn't her and some random chick on the street, would you smash?

• Depends, what country does she live in?

• Are you and the other guys ridiculously good looking or sth? How does this getting laid work

• You chat
      you make your moves at the movies or first date or whatever the fuck
      you get laid
      congrats you got laid

• But why would a girl want to have sex with a guy on a first date or even till fifth date if he is not brad pitt level gorgeous, i mean if u think of it, even the ugliest girl can get an above average looking guy ready to have sex with her so the average girl wouldn't want to sleep with anything under supermodel level until and unless she is drunk. This is what i think but i dont know

• Its because of personality, if you cultivate a personality that is outgoing thats gonna help you get there.