Guys, Unapproachable vs apporachable looking girls?

Is it about facial expressions? Vibes?
give examples of celebrities (pretending they're not famous)

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Unapproachable:

If she has a frown or a scowl on her face.
    If she is super good looking.
    If we have heard gossip about her and what we have heard is bad.
    If she has earbuds in her ears.
    If she is being a bitch to someone in front of our eyes (guys watch how girls behave).

Apporachable:

She smiles.
    She looks friendly.
    She does something nice for someone in front of us.
    She looks happy and laughs a lot.
    She flirts with the guy.
    She smiles or smirks with the guy.

• Thank you for MHA.

What Guys Said 10

• It has a lot to do with where you are and who you are with. A group of girl is downright scary, one is approachable.

If you are sitting at a table and want to look approachable, make sure to face the room, and pick a place where there is a seat near you.

It's a given but, smile. A girl who is looking around, making eye contact and smiling is approachable.

• I would say vibe. Because even if I see her laughing with her friends I might still think I don't have a chance with her or that she won't like me.

• lack of positive energy, doesn't smile or say hi to people, doesn't make eye contact with others

• Body language

• You can't describe it with pictures, women will never really understand.

• Try and explain please

• anonymous did a good job explaining. It depends on her personality, situation, and how she looks.

• I never approach anymore, i've given up chasing, im lazy. Even if a girl smiles at me I just ignore her and continue my thing. Why don't you just approach him instead? Most guys would be happy to be approached. If a girl approaches me then she has my attention, cause I know that takes confidence. And confidence in a woman is rare, and sexy.

• What if the girl is ugly tho

• unapproachable is ussually very pretty but you can tell the energy is off like she so self conscious.

approachable is confident girl but not the prettiest ussualy but make up with her enegry and all the good stuff marriage is made of

• i think it has less to do with the girl and more to do with the guy

• Is it that they're unapproachable? Or guys just don't WANT to approach them?

• I'm saying someone who looks unapproachable