Is he being out of order?

I'm having difficulty with guy I'm seeing. We've been dating just over a month and before meeting with were both clear with what we looking for which was for something serious but that we were just up for seeing how it goes.

Up until 2 weeks ago, he's been great, attentive, considerate, appreciating but now it seems to have gone a bit weird.

I don't know who said it but someone said the time you spend apart says a lot about how a guy feels about you. The contact is pretty much non existent, only a couple of texts towards the end of the date to set up our next meet.

We used to see each other about twice a week, one during the week and one on the weekend but for the last two weeks he's avoided meeting me during the week as he's said he's busy.

We slept with each other for the 2nd time last night and watched a film together. We discussed earlier in the day, because I live at home with family and I'm respectful of them, that if he wants me to stay over at his for the night then he needs to let me know his intentions in advance. So after we slept together and before we watched the film, I checked my train times because I didn't want to have to pay for a cab to get back home. Instead of asking me "when's your train" in a caring way, instead he said moodily "I'm tired, so unless you're staying over, you better go." Of course I gave him some attitude back, I'd never had anyone be so rude to me.

It feels like he makes out that he really likes me and sees this going somewhere but it has to be on his terms.

I messaged him today to ask if we could meet after work on Monday or Tuesday because I need to talk to him about something, he asked me what time I finished and then said "Can we talk on the telephone? I will worry if we wait until tomorrow, and those times aren't going to work for me..."

I don't know what to do with him, he wants to take and not give. I'm actually quite upset.

Any guys take on this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would be so pissed off. I probably wouldn't even bother with him again tbh. This reminds me of a scene from bridesmaids when the main characters friends with benefits wants to get rid of her when she tries to stay over. In my experience dating, if a guy is tired he just falls asleep right there and then. I've had guys call me a cab without me knowing, drop me to my door or to the bus stop.

• This has been after I have mentioned needing to go home by the way.

• If I were in your shoes, I would be upset as well. The way he words some of this sentences are kind of hurtful.

Why don't you just ask him directly? Tell him how you feel about this and maybe he'll tell you what's on his mind.