How does it feel to date a fat girl?

Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never had any issues with bigger girls and have dated several bigger girls, in fact my wife is a bigger girl and I love her dearly, her weight has never really been an issue with me, and the only time it is going to be an issue is if it becomes a health concern, in the sense that it is causing problems, and then my concern will be not that she is fat, just how can we control it so her health is restored. If she could stay healthy despite her weight, then I will have no worries, her weight has no impact on how I feel about her, or my feelings of attractiveness towards her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it supposed to feel a different way?

• I don't know. That's why I'm asking!

What Guys Said 28

• The same way it feels to date any other girl. The fact that he'd be dating her already shows that he's attracted to her body.

• Shouldn't be any different - If you have a connection with the girl

• i hang out with a decent amount of girls, some consider it dating, i dont really label it. I love chubby girls they absolutely tend to be more fun and exciting people to hang out with. Im confident with myself and dont care what people think so the stigma with dating a fat girl doesn't matter to me. I tend to break it off with them cuz i just dont think i could spend the rest of my life with someone who is going to continue getting fatter and fatter. I need to see a drive to be healthy or production in the opposite direction.

Guys standards of fat are all different. I will still date what i consider fat, but that may be considered curvy to most guys. And I don't know im weird i consider curvy as fat. its just a word in the end and has no meaning in the relationship

• If you're attracted to someone it won't make a difference.

• I doubt it'll feel any different, besides when it comes to being physical, and/or doing physical activities.
    I'll never know though.

• Well I never really have.. but to me I would say there is just more of her to love.. it would not be a deal breaker in my view

• I don't know, never took that opportunity.

• Is it supposed to feel any different?

• According to some people it does.

• I don't see how it could feel different. Every woman is unique so every experience is unique. Fat or not... I guess it could be a problem if someone who doesn't like fat girls went out with a fat girl, but then, why do that?

• I don't know. I would never date a fat woman.

• I'm not sure, but rumors has it they get wet faster than the non-fatty ones.

• It feels the same as dating a skinny one.

If you connect, it does not matter her size or shape.

• if you are attracted to her, it doesn´t feel any different. if you are not attracted, it doesn´t make sense to date anyway.

• If you're attracted to someone it doesn't make any difference.

• I've dated a chubby girl (but she was blonde, very pretty face and popular at my school ) and another who was also blonde but had a perfect face. It's not that bad, if she's decent then it can be a normal relationship... the second one though was fairly overweight though so I didn't want her to meet my family (we did have a lot of sex though)

• You were ashamed to be with second girl? Is it probably if girl very skinny?

• @YingKim I was ashamed with the second girl. I was hesitant because she was very pretty, but, I prefer thinner girls for relationships. Sex is better with thinner women.

• Depends how fat... would you paste a image of how big you are talking about?

• It really depends on the girl

• It's normal , I don't mind dating them.

• Date or fuck?

• Both.

• But the fat 42 yr old is special case becausenormay i would like girls her size. But I'm a sucker for a cute face first then the body then personality sounds horrible but I'm a guy. and she fun to be around and sex is awesome. so I depends

• Visual examples are

1. Thick -WARNING Dahila Dee pornstar
      Or Google thick girls
      2. Chubby girls- Adele ( couldn't find slightly overweight only chubby)
      3. Fat Melisa McCarthy ( mike and molly)

• it might just be me, but they always seems overreact more then other girls.

• Like you have hit an all-time low

• Really? So this has happened to you before?

• gets a little hard to breath sometimes, lots of pressure

• xtra cushin for the pushin.

• Bouncy.

• Evzenie Francesca

• It's fun to be with thick fat girl :)
    It's sexier.

• I don't know fat n gross

• They fart more

What Girls Said 6

• Ask my valentine!

• I'm loving these answers.

• She may not be as attractive as fit girl but more important thing is REAL LOVE 💙 Bodies can be fat but heart is not...

• They give the best hugs

• Well, she is female so how would it be any different?

• Same way it feels to date a thin girl I assume.