Is it a good idea to swipe right to everyone on Tinder just to see who matches with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll run out of right swipes FAST. Tinder now has limited number of right swipes/likes you can use, I'm not completely sure what that number is but even me, as a picky lady on that app, have occasionally run out of likes. It really sucks. I guess you can buy a premium version or whatever where likes are unlimited, but if you ask me, I think it's silly to spend money on an app like that.

Also, even if the likes were unlimited for everyone, don't you have standards? I mean, if you're completely desperate and would go for ANYONE who's interested, sure, you could do that. Otherwise I don't see the point of swiping right on everyone. Swipe right only on people you would actually like to get to know/go out with/hook up with. And if that's everyone... well, be my guest xD

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not a stud, it's your only chance of getting a match.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, I don't do that. I swipe right on a lot of people and most times I match with them. Some people I swipe right on are people who I see a little potential with or people that I feel might be good friend material. I wouldn't exactly swipe right with everyone because I don't want to give any false hope.

• Then you have to sieve through and unmatch all the ones you don't like... That's long.

What Guys Said 1

• No, then you're stuck with matches who you're not interested in.