Would you date and settle down with a single mom?

i meet so many pretty single moms that come off they got looks and personality/maturity only to find out they have a kid...

this is risky for me and its such an unfortunate situation beacuse this has been a deal breaker for me forever...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not right now. In a few years, I wouldn't have a problem with it but I'm still in university with no job and I couldn't handle my own kid, never mind someone else's.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wasn't married, I'd date ( and more) a single parent on two conditions:

1. The children's dad and his mom are completely out of the picture: no visiting rights, no shared child education. I don't want to cope with a jealous ex.

2. The children are some 4 years away from hitting puberty. The time needed for them to accept me. I don't want to cope with an adolescent playing me out against his/her dad and granny.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would not.

• Nope. It's an absolute dealbreaker for me.