Guys teddy bear and chocolates or throat numbing spray and lingirie?

For Valentine's Day my boyfriend is taking me to a fancy dinner so I bought sexy lingirie, corset, thigh highs, garter belt, and I'm wearing a red dress to dinner that night.

My plan is to do a scavenger hunt before we go to dinner with. Fun little things he has to find like , sensual chocolate, buttercream frosting, whip cream, throat numbing cream, massage oil etc.
Then we go to dinner and I send him a picof just part of my lingirie on. Then we eat and go home and have desert I have planned to do a real dessert chocolate strawberries dipped in his favorite chocolates. then the real desert after.
Does this sound like something you would like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'll be sorry I asked but what's the throat numbing spray for?

• Hahaha it's so he can go as deep as he wants while getting a blow job. 😉

• Haha. Well I have done it before in the past and he loved it. I can deep throat but it's a whole new experience with the spray

• That's what I thought. You're a good girlfriend but if that's what it took I'd just skip it. Both people are supposed to enjoy sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds really coll if you're able to pull it off.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds nice. The throat numbing spray though... lmao.

• Lol trust me it's kind of amazing. I mean I'm usually pretty good at deep throating 😂😂 but wow that stuff gives it a whole new level!

• We have tried it before and he said "best blow job ever" lol

• Oh awesome so he'll love it.