Guys, would you look at a woman differently and not take her seriously if you were intimate early on?

Here is a scenario: you meet a girl online, you meet up and both get on great. Each time you see her the sexual tension is emence, you're flirting like crazy (she says shy, but she is responding to your advances naturally). You both laugh at each others jokes and bounce off each other when it comes to conversation.

Within no time it becomes more and more difficult to sit next to each other without touching, then you're alone in your room it gets pretty heated and you start to be intimate with her. Its the fourth date...

Would you still want to pursue a long term relationship with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im only turned off if I feel like she's like that with everyone. However if I feel like Im a rare exception then its a major turn on that Im one of the few she was that excited to sleep with.

The worst scenario to me is if a girl slept with other guys right away but wants to wait over a month with me.

So technically a girl could sleep with me by the 4th date and I could still see her as hard to get and conversely a girl could want me to wait months for sex and she could still be easy to get in my eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• He better not. I'd look @ him differently too if he ever asked. He's only as easy as I am, not better than me.

What Guys Said 13

• If it was the first date then I would consider in having a long term relationship with her because I would want her to have self control.
    4th date is fine with me. We just have to decide on what we want to do after having sex since the chemistry is there.

• No, I would most likely be more interested. I don't have the patience for the 'waitinf' for no reason crap. If I like you, I like you. If I dont, I dont. Waiting to have sex isn't going to make me like you or respect you, it's gonna frustrate me and that isn't good for her odds.

• sex doesn´t make a man want or not want a long term relationship. there are other factors, not sex. if you´d like to have sex, then just have sex. it´s fine.

don´t expect him to want more because of that.

• I'd probably give it a try still, the 4th date... at least it's not the first

• 4th date, I wouldn't. If it was less than the 3rd date then I honestly wouldn't take her seriously.

• Here is how things usually work for me and the women I date:

About a third of the women, we have sex on the first date.
    About a third of the women, we have sex on the second date.
    About a third of the women do not get a third date.

The longest ongoing relationship with a woman I had sex on a second date is 17 years, and still counting. Come to think of it, my first date sex relationships rarely last more than six months. It is the second date ones that can go on for years.

• It wouldn't make a real difference

• Intimate by the fourth date at our age isn't that bad at all, there is still a lot of hope that it can last, be meaningful and that neither of you should look back and say either of you were too fast.

• Well, the fourth date isn't much to be honest, but if the chemistry is as good as you describe, then yeah, probably.

• You would look at her differently?

• @Asker, sorry, I was answering the last question in your post, since that's the last thing I read. "Would you still want to pursue a long term relationship with her?" My bad, I meant if the chemistry is as good as you describe, I'd aim for something more long term despite it being only the 4th date.

• No... I would only ever consider a long term relationship with a girl who I slept with instantly after meeting. And who was also a virgin. The rest are ruled out. But im picky, so for me to answer your question, no I wouldn't. It would have taken too many dates and too much work for me to like her. At that point id just want the bang, leave and watch a movie or something to ease up.

• Wow! No words

• "A girl I slept with -instantly after meeting-. AND who was also a virgin.

The rest are ruled out."

I am so impressed by these parameters that I can't help but root for you. Like, I genuinely want you to find this holiest of grails. So shine on, you crazy ass diamond - dream until your dreams come true.

• No tha'ts a misconsception

• Well ya thats dumb question!!

• Much more likely to then someone where the physical chemistry wasn't strong. Big positive.

What Girls Said 0