This girl is amazing and is a perfect match for me, but?

but she's a stripper. thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's going to be awkward knowing that that she's letting other men touch her and she's rubbing up on their private parts on a regular basis, I know that it's only part of her job but still. The only thing you really can do is sit down with her and have a serious discussion to see if/how it will work out.

• looks like you've never been to a strip club before. you can't touch the girls lol

• Correction, never been to an American strip club :P

What Girls Said 9

• well if ur okay with dating a stripper then go for it. if not, then don't.

• She has to make money some how. I wouldn't expect a guy to except my job position if that's what I did and wouldn't be offended in the slightest If he asked me to find another job. If you aren't comfortable with her line of work and she wasn't willing to change jobs I don't think it would be wrong to leave her over it if you are comfortable with it then go for it

• I used to be a stripper. It never defined my ability to be a good friend or girlfriend. It's a job. That's like me judging a guy because he was a garbage man or something like that.

• Depends if you are okay with your girlfriend getting naked and giving lap dances on the daily basis. If that dosent bother you then go for it. If it does your relationship is doomed before it starts

• Talk to her about how you feel and ask any questions you may have. It's your decision, nobody else's. But I don't think you should be with her if your not 100% sure. If your uncomfortable now and talking to her doesn't ease your mind, then I highly doubt you will get over it.

• Can't trust her

• She's a perfect match for everyone.

• lol that was pretty funny not gonna lie

• And? Maybe ask if she does other things besides dancing some strippers do leave with their clients and some only dance. Ask her about that.

• Its up to you...

What Guys Said 4

• You said "but"
    So how could she be a perfect match if this concerns you?
    I will add that it should concern you, but I don't know you either... so?

• So how do you know her? Are you just a customer? If so, and you like her because she's nice to you and pays attention to you in the club... uh, I've got bad news.

• no i'm not a fucking customer lol. i met her while on vacation and had no idea what she did until months later. first she told me she's a dancer... and she is, she used to teach choreography classes.

• And how is she a perfect match? I mean in what ways

• is she willing to give it up?