In most high school relationships do you think the girl likes the guy more or the guy likes the girl more?

Try not to be biased. I'm asking in general not about your specific relationship

• At that age Girls are usually more invested in the relationship
  • At that age Guys are usually more invested in the relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• i can only guess from my own high school relationships and relationships I've seen at a high school level. i have no other means of reference. what other reference could there be except your own experiences? if you have some tangible stats then i can take that into account as well. but without them i can only base it on my experiences.

at the level of puppy love both love pretty equally in my opinion. but. i think girls get over relationships much more quickly leaving me to question whether or not they really were that invested in the relationship. speaking from both my own and the ones I've seen. a lot of teenage boys would die for their girlfriends. i would have. how many teenage girls would die for their boyfriends? less than the boys in my opinion. but even then the whole romeo and Juliet thing. they both couldnt live without the other. well. i think men love more deeply in general. but at the high school stage i think its pretty equal. really its a hard thing to generalize because there isn't any other reference than personal experience/what youve seen.

if i were more cynical i would say that its all superficial. that girls seek a boy capable of provision and protection and boys just look to get their dick wet. thats basically what love is in most cases. not consciously. people think theyre in love. but they're really just looking for a means to survive and reproduce. that so-called love is easily broken. but. if we were going to try to define it. i would define it by sacrifice. how invested someone is in a relationship is measured by how much they sacrifice for the other person. thats how i see it.

• I don't think you define investment based only off of sacrifice. It might be part of it but I disagree that's the definition. Also I was saying to not base it off of your personal relationships not experiences. God read the question

• You base it off of not just your RELATIONSHIPS but other people's EXPERIENCES.

• Again there's a difference between what I said (don't base off of your own RELATIONSHIPS) I never said don't base it off of your EXPERIENCE. your answer is invalid. Again read my question. the exact wording lmfao

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls definitely. They do everything they can to impress the guys. The guys are just chilling you know? They're just doing their own thing. Girls stress out cuz they can't get dates to dances and such.

• That's what we want you to think... secretly we mentally make billions of notes, scenarios, and theories to impress girls! You'd be suprised. Turning on a guy is like flicking a switch. Turning a girl on is like deciphering the code of a supercomputer.

• @YellowHat24 Aha. I saw that meme before.

• Yeah it's 100% true!

What Guys Said 9

• Having raise both a son and daughter through high school, my experience tells me that girls are more invested.

• Most girls date dickwads at that age, so yes, the girl is usually the one who's more into it.

• Lol at the vote pole. Figures... at least some women were honest :P

• So are you saying that the women who didn't vote for guys are being dishonest?
      Everyone has a different opinion, there isn't a "right" answer :P

• Oh :P
      Still, there isn't really a right or wrong answer. Everyone is different! :D

• @Mekkalyn Well of course. I was just being silly :P

• Don't remember ancient history.

• I think that it depends on the guy and the girl. I've had relationships that were both ways.

• If i had a relationship in HS i would tell you.

• Its impossible to tell

• I think you're an idiot.

• 50/50. Strongly disagree with anyone who think there's a trend here one way or the other.

What Girls Said 3

• At that age, girls are more invested in relationships. High school guys especially have one thing on the mind. I will say this though: it seems to me that when girls and guys fall for each other, the guy seems to fall harder.

• Most guys just want to get laid, same can be said about some girls.

• Guys act like they don't like us. We show it more, and want it more.