Guys, what would be the youngest you'd go when dating someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• 17 or 18 when you can actually drive to pick the girl up to go out on a date and be slightly mature about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you are old enough to handle your responsibilities, like an adult and not live with mommy and daddy.

Preferably after you get a college degree.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. legal age
    2. ~10 years younger than me but within my generation's conversation of what matters and who's who

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was 48 I briefly dated someone who was 24. So anywhere in that range. It just depends on the woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • 20 I guess, i don't even know exactly lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 17 because I'm turning 19 in a few months and I don't think it would be right for me to date someone who's 16 or under

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like younger females and prefer older women, but if I had to be with a younger one I would probably only go as young as about 5 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going for it right now because I really like this girl and they are my neighbor. It's also great to have parental support. I might ask her if she wants to come over on Sunday to watch a movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know depends i have dated 17 years younger then me! They came on to me! It was very exciting and a lot of fun! Dated one for 6mo the other was almost a year!'

1|0
    0|0
  • 18 if they're very mature

1|0
    0|0
  • oooo toughy..

12.. maybe 11 if she's past puberty.

1|0
    0|0
  • 23 or 22.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 20 years old. Maybe 19 if the girl is mature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um not below my current age., when im older it will be diffrent.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably not younger than 30, but I guess it would depend on the woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was was 16 and a junior, I met a freshman who was 14 and we've been dating now 7 months. I'm 17 and she's 15. That's my youngest.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18, but I wouldn't date as such - just for casual fun. 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl and her maturity level and if we have enough in common and hit it off etc. I'm 38 but people always think I look about late 20's to 30 so I might consider a girl as young as 21.
    Your turn. What's the oldest you would date?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know... I'm 14 and the guy I like is 17😁