Why do I still love him so much?

I haven't spoken to my ex partner in almost 2 months after a hard breakup!
He blocked me from everything.
Last week I started getting mesagages off a different number and I think it's him.
He also tried to call me from his own phone x3 times and sent me a message asking that i stop calling him... I hadn't. Then he blocks me again.
please tell me how to proceed? X

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to get over a guy when he is still in your life somehow.

You need to make a clean break and if you see something of his like a call/text/item you need to ignore it and think of something else.

• We split up on a whim over a stupid fight and never spoke about it.
      It's been very hard for me, and I was doing really well and felt he had done me a favour by blocking me.
      Why now after nearly 2 months he contacts me?
      I'd love to meet him to talk as I miss him so so much.

• Thanks. I've decided to call him up and talk

• I can understand why, and I respect that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it's necessarily that you're still in love with him or that you are hung up on the fact that you have no closure. A lot of us cling to the old memories of our past relationships, especially when they leave us with a lot of questions. I can tell you for certain that if he cared about you though that he wouldn't do this to you, so it is within your best interest to move on.

What Guys Said 4

• How to proceed? Shut him out of your life and move. Easier said than done, but that's the only way.

• Think about how immature and manipulative he's being right now. He's harassing you and saying for you to stop doing it to him even though you're not. Think about it. What kind of prick would do such a thing?

That should help you get over him.

• I guess time will work in your favor, you don't work with this person do you? That would be tough

• Right now you need friends and family to comfort you and help try to get over him.

What Girls Said 1

• You will eventually get over him. Go out with friends and meet more people. Widen your social cycle.