Did you ever fall in love with someone online?

What happened then? Were you both from 2 different countries or the same?

• Yes
    42% (15)57% (21)49% (36)Vote
  • No
    47% (17)35% (13)41% (30)Vote
  • See results
    11% (4)8% (3)10% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Guy

• some small crushing here and there but no "true love"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy and I met online and then in person exactly one month later. I didn't fall for him while we were just talking online but I just started falling for him 1-2 months ago. I haven't told him yet. Every time I think about telling him, I stop myself and chicken out. I don't know if I will tell him any time soon because I'm afraid he might not feel the same way or worse, that I'd creep him out! :/

We're in the same country... neighboring states (about 5-6 hours driving/ 1 hour flying).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Nope, I mean I've had long distance relationships before one in which I did fall in love but I had known the girl face to face for years before that.

But who knows what will happen and if it happens, I'll treat it the same as if it was face to face, except I would make certain first that it was actually love I was feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes @cinderelli she says she's gonna buy me ice cream <3

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how people can think that's possible. YOU haven't EVEN MET THEM lol

2|0
    0|0
    • You can meet them after knowing them for a while.

• Ya in my opinion, it's for people that can't date IRL.

• Couldn't agree more.. like seriously... love is something so big and rare... 😕

• No, never!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I crushed on @teawrecks for like a week for a while there ;)

But I'm all better now.
    Will you be my valentine though?
    http://a65.tinypic.com/aaddtt.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I have, and it went nowhere.

It usually goes nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. I became really good friends with a girl I met online but I love her like a sister not romantically

0|1
    0|0
  • Not love but crushes yes. I got an email way back in the day (mid 90's) so I could talk with a girl I met in a chat room. My mom was not pleased when I gave her our number so the email had to suffice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happen to me I were in LDR then after 6 months she loose feeling for Me she is fucking bitch or mother fucker. I wish her family get in trouble. I wish her two cat get buite buy dogs. I wish she never ever be a child of mother. She really did bad. Fuck off her life. Birch are. Bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and it was foolish. Why did I ever do that, thinking I had any future with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Same country a state over. Waso 14 or 15 I broke up with her because I wanted some sort of physical contact nothing sexual but you know the things couples do. (Hold hands, kiss, hug)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i will never fall in love with anyone on or offline

0|0
    0|0
  • I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • no though I pretended to be in love with a girl once online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fall in love? No. Felt like we would really work out? yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly but I was liking this one girl and emailing back and forth for awhile in south Africa but she got impatient and wanted to visit but i wasn't ready or set up to have anyone over yet and she got annoyed and hasn't talk to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. We met and my feelings changed over time

0|0
    0|0
    • Never again 😑

What Girls Said 12

• I haven't. But I am in love with someone who I did meet online lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but who knows what will go down?

0|0
    0|0
  • from different countries living in the same country, met online, fell in love, met in real life, fell in deep real love, now my boyfriend for 8 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately

1|1
    0|0
  • Gosh, no.

Not really.

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • Not love lol. Just infatuation.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never trust someone online

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not love. Thank God.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not my thing, can't imagine that ever happening 😄😕

0|0
    0|0
  • fall in love no but had a crush yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Two different continents actually.

1|0
    0|0