Am I a terrible person?

I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for a year. he lives about an hor away but we try to see eachother every weekend if possible. I love him, but I think I might be catching feelings for one f my guy friends. My boyfriend has really lo self esteem and gets depressed. I don't want to do anything to make him feel worse or anything, but what do I do if these feelings for my guy friend don't go away? Do I just see what happens with him, or try to push aside my feelings for my friend and continue to let my boyfriend think that I am 100% happy? In a sense, I feel like I'm lying to him (or even cheating), just by having these feelings. I want to make everyone happy (my boyfriend), but at the same time, I feel like I need to be happy too?

What Guys Said 1

• No your not a terrible person. You deserve to be happy to and you can't help who you like and fall in love with. We can't help what the wants.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not a terrible person and you cannot help the way you feel. However, I think you should tell your boyfriend that you want to break things off, since you no longer feel attracted to him anymore. It's the right thing to do.