Is it okay to make out with someone without wanting a relationship?

I'm not sure if I want to date him yet... but I do want to kiss him. So can I do that without him asking about a relationship? Or will the make out sessions be interrupted by the question as to whether it's a relationship or not?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay to make out, feel up, dry hump, or have button popping panty ripping sex with them as ;long as it is consensual, both of you are sober and protected, and both of you are interested in the arousal and orgasm of the other.

Since I just noticed your age, Apply the "make out" part to the present and wait a year for the rest. Though I did at 14 but there are laws

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, as long as you tell him that you're not interested in a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing wrong with it f it's consensual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd figure out if you want a relationship first before you start making out because if you find out that you do afterwards then it might be to late

0|0
    0|0
  • It's completely fine as long as that person is just as comfortable with it as you

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's called being a slut

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure he'll misinterpret the signals you give him. You need to tell him what you want, and tell him you're not ready for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0