Girls do you sometimes send your SO pics like this to remind him how much he loves you?

In case he starts getting ideas y'know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes *puts on cup*

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no. I don't think sending him nudes would remind him of how much he likes me... more like give a friendly reminder to the little guy downstairs. :P

But no. I've never really felt the need to send him pics for that reason, at least. I never feel like he needs a reminder of to what degree he loves me in the first place.

• She never said anything about nudes

• Guess that's what happens when I answer after a really tiring day haha. But now that look.. No. Pictures of food being sliced is the last thing I'd send a picture of to my boyfriend to remind him of his love for me.

What Guys Said 4

• psycho female blowing up the phone line
    tightn that screw, it's a bit loose :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-2PU3bSfd0

• Wrong approach

• Wrong approach to?

• to remind him how much he loves you

• Oh haha so you're telling me this wouldn't jog your memory then?

• Eh, that wouldn't work on me. It'd just make me want a hot dog and a banana.

• Uh yeah! What if it's accompanied by "Babe remember together forever,... Or else.."

• WHY? x_x

What Girls Said 3

• LOOOOOLLL no but imma do it now!

• 😱😱😱😱

• I would laugh a lot if he did such thing! !! Hahaha nope that would not work for me 😊