Players of LoL, Can I give my boyfriend a $25 LoL card for valentines day?

I don't know what to give my boyfriend and I don't have a lot of money so I'm thinking to give him a $25 LoL card and a chocolate. Hahaha is it worth it? Like what can he buy in a $25 card? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• oh i would love that. thats the perfect gift idea!!!

i dont wanna sound creepy but should include a coupon for a bj while he gets to play LoL.

you would be the coolest girlfriend ever seriously

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't play League but know that he does, this is big points for you. To a lot of gamers' partners, "video games" is just some monolithic category.

My husband has no idea of any of the titles of games I play, except Fallout 4 because I spent 6 hours trying to make a character that looked exactly like me.

• How'd you do?
      My guy just turned out looking like the bad guy from every Latin soap opera.

• @ScruffynateAK Not bad. She looks like a somewhat shorter, somewhat whiter version of me. (I have a physically longer face, like most tall people. Most of my self-renderings look somewhat less Latina.)

I mean, I DID at least divide attention with other things. LOL
      And wouldn't have persevered that long if I wasn't making somewhat decent progress at least.

What Guys Said 10

• You can buy skins mostly, they , make the character you play look different, anything else you can also buy by earning points in the game (although it can take a while). I'm sure he'll be happy with it ;). The fact that you thought about LoL in the first place will probably be enough to make him adore you haha :).

• Just make him a home made card expressing how much you appreciate having him in your life. Better than buying something because you think it's an obligation. If you're going to do valentines day then do it right. As in make it a day about each other not about material gifts.

• Buy him an itsy bitsy see through panty for $10. Put it on, and a bow around it, and let him unwrap it. He'll enjoy it much better.

(and to be clear, it is in your size, not his)

• You're better off doing something thsts more personal to him from the heart. 25$ card is useless and more of a friend type of gift.

Be creative

• Meh, don't spend money on boys. And likewise don't let them spend money on you.

• just give him cash

• Ye think that's great, in game money is always a good thing for us gamers :p

• Sex coupons!

• yeah go ahead he'll probs like it i would and im not even a hardcore LoL gamer

• Yeah sounds cool

What Girls Said 1

• No. That's so meaningless.

• Ey! Games is a fun hobby. Better than passively sitting on your couch watching tv. With games you are actually using your head ;)

• @TripleAce I'm hijacking yr question here, but-- Even highly productive people can't be productive 24/7 (or 42/4 or 56/3 as the case may be, lol).

Simply put, people get more shit done when they have regular diversions, and when those diversions are concentrated into blocks of time (like the time spent playing games).
      That's more TOTAL shit done, by the way. Not just more productivity per unit time spent working.

The office monkeys who are all about maximizing face-time are doing life all wrong.

• @redeyemindtricks I meant productive like isn't jobless loser in his mommy basement.

Like I said I love video games I have spent more than one day off only playing video games and usually play every night. But I also get up and go to work and have my own place pay my bills and am social.