How to ask out a guy who was just dumped?

My best guy friend was just dumped by his girlfriend and I have liked him for awhile now. He used to like me but then he went out with his now ex. He is really heart broken about the break up and I try to make him feel better. I like him though, when is a good time to ask him out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should have him feel completely comfortable first. He's probably not over her and won't be but I think if you show him how much you can help him then he would think about it. Started taking him for hangouts. Don't break it to him that you want him, he'd put all your love as greed. And one last thing, I may sound a little rude here but honestly it is true that a whole lot of these guys are just players. Most of the time they're just pretending so that they get your attention. I don't know how you would feel about it, but just see what suits you.
    Anyway ,
    best of luck!

• Thank you! I don't think he is a player though but thanks for the advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him a month or two. You don't want to be a rebound.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't. You'll just be his rebound girl. Leave the friendship in place for now. You'll be able to tell when he's over her. Then, and only then, should you ask him out.

• wait until you can sense and visually see that he is doing better. don't put a time frame on it.

• What a little bit

What Girls Said 0