So I met a good straight guy the other day at a private event/party but my family dont believe in relationships and I can't date him what should?

dating, serious relationships

So I met a good straight guy the other day at a private event/party but my family dont believe in relationships and I can't date him what should i do?

6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• you're a grown woman who can make her own decisions?

• abviously you dont understand my culture or religion

• NOBODY LIKES YOU DONT YOU SEE WHY DONT RESPOND TO MY POSTS YOU ARE RUDE AND SEEM RETARDED TOO I MEANT THE FIRST ANSWER FUCK THIS FUCK THAT UNNECCESSARY

• my apologies if that came off as rude, but I'd like you to understand that it was not in anyway negative towards you, it is simply how I type. when I curse it usually means I'm getting more passionate about what I'm talking about lol. It's not directed at you.

• The fact that you have a family means they DO believe in serious relationships. Besides, this is your life, not theirs. If you want to be with somebody no one has the right to stop you.

• because they grew up among muslims so i have to suffer because they have this closeminded muslim thinking not allowing me to meet someone that can lead to future happiness and marriage

• Let them meet him. If he's a good man they shouldn't have any objections.

• Be a rebel your parent's don't own you anymore.

• find a new religion

• This broad is nuts she asked the question and she doesn't want the answer lol