How to approach a shy guy?

Please read these details :)
How to approach him because you want something serious with him?
Because the first time our gazes met, i couldnt look elsewhere.
All i know is that we meet in the library
That he is shy and that he's the mature kinda guy.
The last thing i would want him to think by me approaching him is thinking im way too direct and thus making him run away.
What's the best way to get us talking?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's really shy, he might never work up the nerve to do anything like ask you out.

Here's a bold strategy: ask him to go to a private place and close his eyes. Tell him you have a surprise. Then kiss him.

That would have totally worked for me as a formerly shy guy. It would take the analogical balls of steel though. I'm not sure what you would say for a girl, maybe boobs of steel, vagina of steel... basically it would take a whole lot of courage.

But if he's really shy, it would probably work.

You can't worry about being too direct with a shy guy, since they're passive. They'll never do anything, nothing will happen unless they become less shy which might take anywhere from a very long time to a lifetime. Someone has to be the aggressor here, and it usually won't be the shy guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You need to understand where he is coming from first...

Read this:

http://www.succeedsocially.com/shyguys

Good info here.

• just leave him a note with your number.

it worked well for me on the ladies and as i guy i certainly wouldn't mind it

• wouldn't he think thats kinda desperate or creepy?

• Only if he's not interested... How would it seem desperate? It reeks of confidence.

Sure I can see creepy, but I'm only recommending that if you can't suck it up and actually talk to him

• Just be forward and talk to him with hints :)

http://i.giphy.com/6Kk0xfWOo11bq.gif

• A shy guy will nvr wreck up enough courage to approach a babez so dont even think about it. U gotta do it for the 2 of u and any approach to a guy doesn't matter. That shiz only matters too gurls cuz guys dont get as much attention from the opposite sex as gurls do so approach however u like.

• you just have to give him a lot of hints

• Looking and smiling are enough?
      Would that make him do something? Cuz i already did those the last times i saw him

• No, it's enough to show interest but not enough to get him to act. I'd say you pretty much have to treat it like you're approaching him, but then very quickly letting him take the lead.

Obviousl

• *obviously, it's not something most girls enjoy doing which is why a lot of shyer guys are probably single, but then one thing to think about is pretty much any decent guy is probably taken or shy and if you are dating it's doubtful he'd talk to enough females to cheat lol. also more than likely he'll be into you because you're competing with very few girls that would do that to get to know him... just stuff to think about

• there is no best way. just try. and see how it goes.

• if you're willing to approach him, than just do it. he won't think you're too direct and will most likely appreciate and take it as a compliment.

• Well, i am shy guy myself. approach him, it may takes so much time for him to make a move on you especially if you were his type.

• Yeah, although it's gonna be hard especially because he's my type and i get shy when i have a crush on someone, i wouldn't want him to think that im being too direct and thus mess this up

• Actually he's older im 20 he's 25 but we only meet in the library

• Lock your eye contact then he will come to you :)) don't forget to smile

What Girls Said 2

• If he's shy and likes you, he'll be thankful you approached him. You both know he never would. he clearly needs the direct aporoach. Go get him and Good luck ❤️

• Introduce yourself to him and ask him something class-related. Then proceed on asking him to hang out or offer to help him out with something.