Is he interested?

Is he interested? So there's this small coffee shop that i go to and it's connected to this small cafe/kitchen. So once I was sitting down and I look up and see a guy staring at me who works in the cafe/kitchen. I was facing his sideview but his face was turned and looking at me and smiling while he was answering a phone call. His eyebrows were slightly raised. I came back a few weeks later to grab a coffee to-go. While I was waiting, I look up again and i see him talking to someone, but his entire body is facing me, he's smiling even bigger, and his eyebrows were raised even more. So my friend and I went a week after. When we were about to walk in, I saw him talking on his phone near the window. When he saw me, he smiled really big and his face lit up. So he works at the cafe/kitchen and those workers usually dont work the register at the cofee shop. When my friend was in line to buy a drink, he got off his phone quickly and ran to the register to ring her up. When we were sitting down, he kept staring at me. Like everywhere he walked he kept looking at me. When his shift ended, he looked at me one last time before he left...

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• dude he sounds creepy as shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.