Personality or Looks? Why?

Be honest, I won't eat you 😜 and no both.

• Personality
  • Looks
When I said "no both." I didn't talk about the most ugliest person or a person with best personality, I just wanted to see which one values more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality... if she and I don't jive then its not happening. Looks alone is just shallow and your not looking for anything worthwhile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for personality but I'm not going to lie, I value looks a lot too. Physical appearance is what initially attracts me to someone and I couldn't be in a relationship with someone I'm not attracted to. Personality is what makes me stay in a long-term relationship though.

What Guys Said 20

• I'll vote for personality. I've met girls that weren't necessarily good-looking but attracted me with how they are as a person. Not because a girl is not attractive means she's unattractive. So long the looks wouldn't repulse me, I'm fine.

• Umm... I won't look at her if I don't find her the least bit attractive but if she's THE HOTTEST GIRLINTHE WORLD and I go up and the first thing she says is " WHATTHE FUCK YOU WANTKID" im def walkin away and prob gonna punch her in the face lol... Dem is fighting words

• Over time, personality wins as look changes

• Well without the option of "both", this question is quite meaningless.

If you look good but you are a horrible person, then I will avoid you. If you aren't attractive to me but you are somewhat compatible, then we'll hang out for fun without any long-term or short-term sexual intentions.

• Personality first, looks is an addition.

• Looks fade

• 60% personality
    40% looks

But both need to be there

• both

I ain't settling.

• For me personality, why? Because looks can mask something ugly... A terrible personality that could snap you like a twig.

Example you can choose from two cakes.
    FANCY LOOKING EXPENSIVE CAKE
    www.evernewrecipes.com/.../...late-Cake-Recipe.jpg
    When you bite into it, the first thing you notice is hair.
    It's super bitter and you found a used condom in it... So much for looks...

SIMPLE CAKE
    www.errenskitchen.com/.../IMG_1173.jpg
    You bite into this ordinary cake and it taste glorious and beyond compare...
    For the same price.

• im kinda dating both ends of the spectrum and might seriously end up with personality. I don't know the sex is better the convo is better.

this is weird for me cuz im superficial and always would see myself taking the girl with the looks. seriouslt suprised im going with personality here

• None of that is important really xD

• Then what is important? :o

• That means the personality is more important than looks lol

• I agree, if two people connect due to having shit personalities, then it's all good.

• Both. Looks are what gets your personality's foot in the door, and you have to find your partner physically attractive!

• Nothing makes up for bad looks
    Nothing makes up for bad personality

Lol, both are important

• Well, you can alter your looks and sometimes even a person's personality changes (though it is very rare).

• it depends how bad the looks / personality are, its a balance thing

• Asker ya looks and personality can be improved to a certain degree, good point

• Both. That's non-negotiable. Without looks, you're just a friend. Without personality, you're just eye candy.

• "and no both"
    but it's both. I can't be together with someone who has a shitty personality and if I'm not attracted to them then it doesn't work either. but the personality is more important...

• Definitely both. But I always value personality first. Looks fade. It's more important to focus on what's in their head than how their head looks. But I still do like someone who's attractive looking.

• Both, but you have to consider looks will fade, and if your personality/attitude is ugly then it doesn't matter. You can be a model but if the hearts not in the right place then that's unfortunate

• I voted personality...
    " LOOKS WILL BETRAY WITH TIME, A SOUL DOESN'T "

• I dont care about the "no both" part: BS

defenetly BOTH.

• 60,35% Personality
      33% Look
      80% luck, 20% skill... this doesn't add up or rhyme? See you in Hell.

• neither. sensuality

What Girls Said 14

• Personality of course. Looks do play a big part though if i'm going to be honest, but I see looks as more of a bonus. I'd never date a guy who is boring/has no character or personality, is rude, and has 0 humor even if he was drop-dead gorgeous.
    I want a funny, sweet, and gentleman-like guy who laughs a lot and has a great personality. But yeah for me looks are pretty important also sadly. My standards are set way too high. But still personality over looks.

• Personality. Looks can easily change.

• Combination of both, but personality will always weigh more than looks for me personally.

• Both are relevant 😊🌸 Obviously personality is more important though cause looks fade but inner beauty can stay forever 😙💕

• Both. I need to be attracted to the guy, but I also am usually much more attracted to them when I get to know their personality.

• Looks mean nothing if he's an asshole so i say personality 😉

• Personality. A pretty face can hide an ugly heart, which is why I am drop dead gorgeous.

• I like personality more and not extremes about looks. I don't like really attractive or really ugly guy haha. Personality more important because make guy attractive for me^^

• I voted personality but both are important. I could never date a handsome guy who's a jerk, but I could never date an ugly guy who's very cool and nice. I need to be at least somehow attracted to him, even though he's not drop dead gorgeous.

• for a relationship? both
    hookup? looks

• personality is in relationships more important but I need to be physically attracted to that person

• Personality comes first, sometimes looks can be really be deceiving. I met a guy who is extremely hot but I gave up as soon as he starts to talk down to his mom. Not literally talk down, but you know, like the rude kinda way.

• Looks. i just can't stand personality.

• looks doesn't matter as long as he's not obese or very ugly

• Both. I have to at least find you attractive , and you have to be funny.