Am I just a booty call?

Hi I met this guy in January and we met about 6 times now maybe 7. Well we are dating officially for about 1 or 2. We had sex 2 days ago. I saw him yesterday. He usually talks to me so much. And it seems to be dying down. I asked him when are you free. His response is I'm not sure yet. I just feel like I'm a booty call. I asked him if he still loves me and his response is. Why would you question that? . I'm thinking to my self well you just seem different. I get he has a life and it's only been a day. Im just freakin out that I'm getting used again. Maybe I'm wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• you seem clingy and you love him after a month. you're prolly freaking him out.

you also havnt given the relationship enough time to develop which can cause it to flake out quick. you two definitely dont seem meant for eachoter

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel the relationship is different you're not wrong, never doubt your instincts.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• ... I'm Getting used again.
    No, Not 'Wrong' here, dear. I see a Certain Sign of the Time where this schmo from Idaho is Getting bored with your booty and probably Now... wants to bail as you wail.
    Unload this Bird before he has Another chance to Make any more "Questionable" lame duck excuses.
    This wise ol bird who gives a Hoot and Not the Boot, Knows Best from the Rest... Let it be a little lesson in love to treat a 'I met this guy' with a kid glove next time around town.
    Good luck. xx

• Stop contacting him. Let him contact you.

• If you ask someone how they feel about and they don't respond accordingly , then their lack of response is your answer. Personally, i would ask him where you stand with him, rather than second- guess how he feels.:)