What would be your ideal Romantic Weekend Vacation?

Mine would be in a log cabin by a lake , situated in the middle of snow-capped mountains! What would be your ideal Romantic Weekend Vacation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your description sounds awesome - I would love that - Snowed in with a blazing log fire, hot in more ways than one

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• to me it can be anywhere really. i cool hotel in a city we could explore. a small cabin in the mountains. a small beach house. wherever

I've taken my wife to cool hotels in the PA countryside. B&B's at the beach. sort of fancy hotels in the city. To me the romance is what you make of it. candles, flowers, a nice dinner, a movie, etc.

• Doesn't really matter to me just so long as I have someone compatible to romance with around :D <3

• I like the cabin idea too... as long as I get to go out, cut and split wood and it has a fireplace like this to keep stocked up, then I would be a happy camper!

www.standout-fireplace-designs.com/.../...res6.JPG

Lots of wildlife to go and observe and trails up through the mountains... would be an added bonus!

• Two options...

1. A trip in to San Francisco around the holidays. Hit up some museums during the day, dinner at one of many great restaurants, take in a show (comedy or a play) and get a room with a great view.

2. Get a nice room in Napa on a long weekend during the harvest, eat great food and spend the days wine tasting.

• Renting out a nice beach house for a week, going to a lodge or ski lodge up in the mountains or on a lake. Basically anywhere that is nice, romantic and away from society as a whole were it's just me and her sounds amazing.

• Wow your idea is really amazing! No joke... let's go there 😛

• My bags are packed lets go... lol I would go someone like that with you right this minute if I could. I'd love to go on my dream romantic vacation with you ❤💋

• It's always been a fantasy of mine ❤

• It's an amazing idea I must say! 💋

• Visit to Dubai

• I like simple things maybe a nice movie , a good talk together , a thing I learned from zombieland enjoy the little things 😛

• Log cabin by the lake only in the summer. Outside having a campfire

• you just described my dream. if i wasn't married i would ask when we could go :-)

• Wow that does sound relaxing, similar tastes for sure

• Wow mine too, I'm just down the road from a place just like that picture we should go together :)

• @Victorianna on which website can I book this again?

What Girls Said 8