If you are shopping and some guy who you don't know asks you for your number, will you give it to him and if you're a guy would you do that to a girl?

• Yes I would
  • No I wouldn't
  • Probably

Most Helpful Girl

• "B" for Bye.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for your OWN Vote of confidence. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• If he just walked up to me and randomly asked for my number? No. I'd want a conversation first.

• No, I don't give my number to strangers. I would probably just walk away.

• Nah, seeing as I have a boyfriend.

• Nope he could be a killer for all i know!

• The guy I'm seeing now made up a cute excuse to meet me in a store. He gave me his # but I would have given him mine. I thought it took a lot balls and was sweet, so I took a chance. So far so good.

• I definitely would not give my number to some stranger who just walks up to me. Its a totally different situation if it was in a bar and i was getting to know a guy cuz then i would

• I didn't vote because it completely depends on the circumstances. If I hadn't even laid eyes on the guy and he suddenly appears out of the blue I may have my guard up and not give him it unless he seemed like my type... that may sound shallow but it's true. If it was a guy and we'd been eyeing each other up for a while I'd be more willing to give him my number

• I have a bad habit of rejecting people who ask me for my number upon first meeting them. Like even if he's cute he gets rejected. I dont want to feel like the 11th number he asked for that day! Like man you haven't even told me your name 😑

What Guys Said 2

• That would be awkward for the lady and myself included, I wouldn't do it myself.

However, to answer your question from a guy's perspective.. If I did do this I would be polite and talk to her first, I wouldn't 'do' anything to her besides maybe engage in conversation. Then maybe if she is comfortable I would ask if she would like to hang out sometime then give her my phone number.

If she accepts, she accepts. That's about it, hang out, become friends, maybe date depending on how it goes.

• I wouldn't go out of my way to just go up to a girl and ask her for her number when I'm shopping, it's kind of awkward and it's really not the time and the place for it.

However, say if we did end up talking for whatever reason (i. e. one of us asks the other a legitimate question) and we just happen to end up conversing, introduce each other, etc, then that's a different story. It's one of those things that sort of has to happen on its own but if it does, then why not?