Why don't I have a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you trying?

• How do I try?

• you just gotta feel that connection, if you two click or not. basically, if you two get along really well, that's a good sign.

• When people try they are told not to look and it will come. Is like a contradiction really

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably haven't many new guys lately

• How do you meet new guys?

• Go out and socialize with people :) You can also try online dating. You'll have better chances if you do both.

Just don't spend too much time here in GaG ok? Take care.

• I would advise against online dating. you just wouldn't find cool people that way. I think a good way to meet guys is to join a gym or something. that will help you twofold

What Guys Said 10

• Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why is the sky blue?

Why ask why?

Here is a question for you:
    Why haven't you done anything to get a boyfriend. Hanging out with your female friends doing female things may be fun, but are there guys there? No. If so, somebody's boyfriend... and if you feel like having unnecessary drama, in trying to mess around with him.

In order to find a fish, you must go to the water. You won't find a fish in a grass field.

Go to where the guys are. Preferably, somewhere you have an actual interest.

If you like bowling, hang out in bowling alleys.

If you like videogames, there are plenty of lonely nerds hanging out at G2K games, or sometimes GameStop. Go to Dave and Busters.

Don't expect to find guys at Victoria's Secret, or a Bath and Body works, or any other girly place... You would be sadly disappointed.

• Well, there can be many reasons some because of the kind of person you are, or it can be the kind of standards you have or it could be that no guy has found you attractive as yet. It could be anything.

• Having a boyfriend is more then being attractive it's about personality and you shouldn't and don have to be attractive to have a boyfriend.

• It's girls who are considered to not attractive but still have boyfriends.

• Yes, that also happens agreed!. That's exactly what I am trying to say, it all depends as to how a guy thinks, now some guys won't care at all about how a girl looks (physical) but will only give importance to personality, just like you said.

However there are some guys who give equal importance to both the physical looks and personality as well, so for that guy both the criteria is important otherwise the girl won't appeal to him.

If you are saying that girls who are not attractive still have boyfriends meaning the guy doesn't care about the looks, so may be you are yet to come across such a guy who will find your personality attractive.

• I can't really say unless I had more to go on

• How old are you and what do you look like? They're the only things I can think of

• Having a boyfriend is more then just how you look it's about personality.

• Is it true that every girl is attractive to someone and how do you make yourself approachable?

• Be happy... Don't wear anything heaps slutty but make sure it's not too concealing... Wear what works for you with minimal effort and be happy... Nothing is more attractive on a girl than her smile

• I don't know... do you even want one?

• Dress like a slut and you'll have a boyfriend in seconds

• Just don't ignore them and be funny

• Maybe you're too picky

• Have you been asking people out?

• I don't know why don't I have a by girlfriend?

What Girls Said 7

• Only you can answer that but maybe you work too much, maybe you don't put in the time and effort,
    maybe it just doesn't come naturally to you.

If you aren't 'on the hunt' few opportunities will present themselves. By this I mean giving off open communication body language saying it's okay to approach you but also it needs to be a goal with actions you can tick off to make it a reality.

I found my current boyfriend online but looking for him was time consuming. Most the people I know that online date admit it can be like a second job. But it is necessary to get someone you are compatible with most of the time and not just date on proximity.

I didn't want to deal with a lot of bad dates after work when I should be working out so I actually read profiles and contacted a lot of guys myself. Some marked the likes me box but didn't take action because I hadn't been on for a wholesome I check those out.

But I also emailed other guys about anything I liked about something they said or like if their profile seems like a good fit.

My best advice is just don't try to force it. You'll know when you meet someone worth dating in person within 15 minutes.

• Are we supposed to know?

• How are we supposed to know? 😅 Maybe you don't put yourself out there enough 😊 Or it's just not your time yet 😛

• Kind of hard to answer with no back ground info

• You are not missing out. Most guys are assholes anyways

• Maybe because you haven't found the one.

• How should we know...