Sex on the first date? why or why not?

Is sex on the first date ok? Will he lose interest quicker? I'm a bit new to the dating scene And I was wondering if I give it up too quickly will he lose interest is it really all about the chase? When's a good time to have sex without doing it too quickly? I really want to keep a guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Of both feel it's the right thing to do.. Why not

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, man, if you feel comfortable enough to have sex on the first date, that's awesome. Don't you think it's terribly reductive to assume that boys have no feelings and only want sex? Like "if I have sex with him, he'll never call me again so I better wait until at *least* the second date." He could get hit by a bus tomorrow and die, so you would never have a chance to have sex with him ever again.

What Guys Said 2

• Do it when you feel it is the right time. There isn't a good time or bad time. And if he dumps you because you gave him sex too soon he really is an idiot. Because everybody likes sex so why wait. Sure there are some guys which i see on here that believe a woman should be a virgin forever or otherwise she isn't "pure" anymore. But in my experience those are in the minority in real life. So do whatever feels right. Because that is all relationships are, feelings.

• It depends on the guy. I usually will wait but if I'm dating a girl, we have a strong connection, and chemistry I'd gladly have sex the first date then be excited for another date. If she didn't want to that's fine too.

What Girls Said 3

• sure, why not?

• No, if you want to have sex with him, do so.
    There is no need to feel regret about it.
    It's just sex. You're overthinking things, go with the flow.

• For me no sex on the first date.. seen too many people get burned that way. but that's a personal opinion.