Girls, would you date a guy with little to no friends?

Also it's because he moved schools.

• Yes I would
    97% (30)
  • Nope
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes if it's because a guy is introverted or doesn't trust people or is new to an area, as you said you are. I don't have a crazy amount of friends and haven't had a technical best friend in the sense of being attached at the hip for many years. These days most people are too busy to see each other super frequently, and it would be great to have a frequent buddy. But you can't constantly spend all your energy on one person (nor receive all of one person's energy) without getting burnt out and sick of them, unless you have some kind of divine soul connection. Be your own best friend and try to make meaningful but relaxed friendships.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, I like someone right now who doesn't have many. It doesn't bug me in the least. I more just worry about the fact that he might be isolating himself, but I wouldn't worry or be scared off just cause he doesn't have many friends.

• I have very few friends. It's kind of nice cuz you don't have to compete for his attention

• Yeah I have no friends! I am popular on gag! haha!

• yeh of course!! i find new people the least judgmenttal and the most willing to get to kno u. tbh, no one has friends that fast when they move schools anyways and even if some guys do, it does take time to make friendships of substance. i like people who value quality over quantity of friends more, cuz im like that too =-D

• Yup. I don't have so many friends either, so it would be perfect. I don't really like people who have TOO many friends because I'm quite an introvert person and only open up to people I take time to get to know.

• All the better

• Yes I would, it also means he would have more time for me.

• srsly loners can be cool

• Just depends on his personality, as long as they aren't a stalker and allows a girl to talk to her other friends that could be boys or girls...

• Yes i would.