Have you ever actually fell in love with someone who felt like your soul mate?

Explain what happened and how you met and how or why it ended.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and he cheated on me. He moved away like a month later and then he came back for the girl he cheated on me with. But I mean, that's okay because he found out she cheated on him while he was gone the day he came back so😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell in love with Bethany 8 months ago... she "tried to make it work" but she herself wasn't over an ex and so she wasn't emotionally available and I was coming off as needy as a result.. My unreturned love became a turn off for her and she dumped me. I'm now heartbroken and I hope not to spread this disease to another woman... it sucks.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not yet, thank God. :)

• It's just a hormone wash on your brain. It will fade and so will your "soul mate"

• Yes...

So I'm the new girl at my school, and there's this amazing guy named Hunter. I feel so... I don't know, attracted to him? But it's not just cause of his looks. I also love his personality. We met at school and all, but he's just really shy, and we only email. We never talk, just email. I feel a strong connection towards him, and I really wanna ask him out, but I seriously have no idea how. He always looks at me and I don't know why. All of my friends say that he likes me.

Yeah, that's my complex story. XD

What Guys Said 2

• I can't say I have, yet.

• nope, every girl iv ever met has been way too clingy