Have you ever actually fell in love with someone who felt like your soul mate?

Explain what happened and how you met and how or why it ended.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and he cheated on me. He moved away like a month later and then he came back for the girl he cheated on me with. But I mean, that's okay because he found out she cheated on him while he was gone the day he came back so😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell in love with Bethany 8 months ago... she "tried to make it work" but she herself wasn't over an ex and so she wasn't emotionally available and I was coming off as needy as a result.. My unreturned love became a turn off for her and she dumped me. I'm now heartbroken and I hope not to spread this disease to another woman... it sucks.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not yet, thank God. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a hormone wash on your brain. It will fade and so will your "soul mate"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

So I'm the new girl at my school, and there's this amazing guy named Hunter. I feel so... I don't know, attracted to him? But it's not just cause of his looks. I also love his personality. We met at school and all, but he's just really shy, and we only email. We never talk, just email. I feel a strong connection towards him, and I really wanna ask him out, but I seriously have no idea how. He always looks at me and I don't know why. All of my friends say that he likes me.

Yeah, that's my complex story. XD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I can't say I have, yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, every girl iv ever met has been way too clingy

0|0
    0|0