My ex drunk texted me once, will he ever do it again?

My ex drunk texted me really late one night saying that he was in my college town and it made him think of me. I didn't respond because I was sleeping.
One week later, I texted him and told him if he was ever in my college town again, he should come over. He asked if that would be awkward and I said no, but he said he thinks it would be, but was too drunk to make that decision. I told him that was fine, I didn't need an answer in that moment, I just wanted to offer. He asked if I was still with this guy I was seeing and I said no, and he just said "oh."

Do you think there is a chance of him trying to talk to me again? I don't want to get back together with him, I just wanna talk sometimes and hook up whenever we feel like it (I don't need your opinion on whether that's a good idea or not. We've all hooked up with an ex, it happens).

I just can't tell if he is still a little bit interested in me or not. I mean, he did drunk text me on his own once and then responded when I texted him a week later, which I was unsure if he would actually answer or not. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but most people hook up with an ex by accident your planning it on purpose. I know you said you didn't want this but it's a bad idea and this does have to do with your question. He's not looking to hook up. If anything he's looking to reconnect so you better make damn sure your clear and tell him I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU before you invite him over. Don't hint at it don't do the girl thing and leave clues. Say those exact words loud an clear so he knows where you stand before you have a big problem on your hands.

• Out of curiosity, what makes you think he is looking to reconnect?

• Asking you about the guy you were seeing and him thinking it would be awkward

• Hmm, I didn't think of it that way. I have no idea where he stands with his opinion of me/feelings about me. I just assumed he isn't into me at all since he is the one that broke up with me.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you think there is a chance of him trying to talk to me again?

Sure, why not.
    All we can do is guess and your guess is just as good as mine.

What Girls Said 0