My boyfriend only calls me cute?

My boyfriend only calls me cute & it bothers me. I mean shouldn't he call me something else? Like hot?

I mean when I think of the word "cute" I would use it to describe a infant. But that's just me, I mean I personally would like to be called something else because being called "cute" makes me feel like a 4 year old. To me it's the same as being called adorable I mean I am small I am 5ft. & really skinny. But still I would prefer a different word. And also to me cute is something I would say to guys who are just close friends & that I am not interested in.

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• I don't even think under 18, should be dating, so why should he be calling you cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I call my boyfriend adorable and he calls me cute I find it kind of annoying too bc of our age difference, but Idon't know what else to call him really without making him feel sexualized. He shouldn't call you hot, he should be calling you beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had this problem also. When we starting having sex things changed because he could see I was not just cute but hot also... good luck!

0|0
    0|0