Don't know whether to text her?

I began talking to this girl in my class at university and eventually I asked her on a date. We went on a couple, but then the semester ended. I called her a couple times during break to see if she wanted to go out, but she didn't seem into it and never made the time to. So I just left it.

It's been three months since of no contact and she's back from vacationing soon and I'm beginning to wonder whether to text her or not. I don't know if there's a point; if I'm expecting that it could lead to a date, I should probably just leave it. I only knew this girl for three and a half months or so, so she probably forgot about me anyway.

I mean, if she wanted to talk to me, I'd expected to have heard from her by now because she began reading a book I recommended so I reasoned that would give her enough reason to, but since she hasn't, she probably doesn't care.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried talking to her recently? If it has been a reasonable time since you last tried talking to her, I would recommended a casual "hello". Don't make it into a big deal that she hasn't kept in contact with you. Sometimes things just get busy- or people just don't want to talk. (My best friend calls for days before I return the call) Sometimes it's just like that, where it's super busy... or a person is just not in the mood to talk.

Don't put yourself down... :D keep thinking positive.

What Guys Said 1

• You have nothing to lose if you text her. But don't consider it the end of the world if she doesn't reply. There are a lot of women out there.